City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues need not worry we'll win this by scoring 3. Im the unluckiest gambler alive so when we played them at OT i had £600 on Utd to win so that if they did it'd soften the blow (a tiny bit). I believe we scored a goal for each hundred i put on so this time i have put £300 on United to jinx them.... We'll win and it'll feel pretty damn good!!!!

Re: Is anyone genuinely s++++++g it??

kippaxwarrior said:
Im very calm at the moment,however ive had more important things to worry about this week, so im kind of thankful for that
Nothing too bad I hope blue.

I'm already beside myself with that feeling of extreme nerves/excitement and sickness feeling I get before any big game

Re: Is anyone genuinely shitting it??

woolleyback blue said:
The rags know Old Titanic has struck a pale blue iceberg and its only a matter of time before they sink.
Thought that deserved a picture... ;-)
Unitanic.jpg

Original pic at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.usa-printables.com/Events/20th_century/20th_century-pics/1912-Titanic.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.usa-printables.com/Events/20 ... itanic.gif</a>

Here's a little ditty describing how I feel:

Well what can we say, a season of excitement comes down to Derby day,
8 points behind and seemingly dead but Bobby plays mind games with Fergie's head,
a win at the Etihad and the Blue boys can dream, City can become Manchester's number one team,
it still won't be over as Newcastle loom, they have their own agenda up at the toon,
de ja vu from 1968, city to win and seal their fate,
Swansea to play their passing game and render United's attack very tame,
just one match to go, it's in City's hands, anticipation for the passionate, loyal fans,
QPR to play on the final day, how will we keep those nerves at bay?
a few beers with mates down the pub, then off to the match to support our club,
a win for the lads and we go ballistic, the fit bird behind covers me with lipstick,
we win the league with style and panache, but most will say we did it with cash,
for us who have been following the team for years, the emotion will be visible with laughter and tears,
City are Champions or maybe not, as City fan's we accept our lot!

I always shit it on derby day. Never been shitting my pant two days before though. When I got up this morning I felt a little bit sick. I thought the cup semi final was bad. This is 10 times worse

I'm feeling quite philosophical about it , and just glad that we're still in the hunt ..... it's only three weeks ago that all looked doomed!

I'm not daft enough all to think that , even if we beat United , the title's ours .... we still would have it all to do , and Newcastle away is a really tough game , but at least we could then only blame ourselves if it all went wrong.

Been pretty calm all week but the nerves are starting to kick in now, I'm going to be a jibbering wreck when I arrive at the stadium tomorrow.

Re: Is anyone genuinely shitting it??

DiscoSteve said:
woolleyback blue said:
The rags know Old Titanic has struck a pale blue iceberg and its only a matter of time before they sink.
Thought that deserved a picture... ;-)
Unitanic.jpg

Original pic at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.usa-printables.com/Events/20th_century/20th_century-pics/1912-Titanic.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.usa-printables.com/Events/20 ... itanic.gif</a>
PMSL!!! That is brilliant!!

Team for me:

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
De Jong Barry
Silva Nasri
Aguero Tevez

don't change a winning team.

Balotelli is a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.