City vs Utd post match discussion

When i saw Clichy fooling arround with the ball, at that verry moment before he looses it to Tevez, i knew it, i felt it will cost us the match ...

Once again, our forward players have been abismal upfront.
How can Silva miss so much sitters is beyond me.
Nasri has been a mere shadow of himself.
Balotelli just made Booney look like Messi.

No17 said:
SebastianBlue said:
dream said:
It's Dzeko's fault!

Now I just need "If de Jong was here" and "Jo was cup tied" to get my bingo.

If De Jong was here no way would they have won and it's just too bad Jo is cup tied because none of the strikers did enough today...

I've won a trip to Brighton and three curd pies!

Panthera Tigris said:
no excuses, they had a good goal disallowed too.

I'll say the same things again, Balo is average and Mancini isn't doing a good job. The team is going backwards and has been less than the sum of its parts for months. It's really poor. Even basic selections Mancini is getting badly wrong...is he for real?

Tin hat on fella but you are 100% correct.

Tevez comming on changed the game, wish he had started

Nasri seemed pissed off from the start, hes not a winner

Dzeko should have got more time we were having a lot of chances at the end

Clichy what were u thinking and tevez there was no need to foul like that in that area at that point, we could have got a draw and would have been unbeaten still

Six points are not too much at all, the premier league is crazy and im sure united will drop points , we just need to win our games.

And bring on the next derby! Im sure we will beat them! could have beaten them today if it wasnt for that tevez foul at the end

They play Sunderland at home now .....

if we don't win at Newcastle this gap will widen to nine points !

black mamba said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm --

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???
No, tevez was standing next to Nasri.

Then decided to take a wander about

Yes , Tevez moved from the end of the wall and gave Van Persie something to aim at .....

not only that but he gave away the needless free kick in the first place ..... and then got frustrated and ended up in a last gasp scuffle on the touchline !
I still don't think he touched Rafael but a 3 man wall in that situation is beyond stupid.

Ntini77 said:
Damn. We got punished on the counter-attack badly today.

No complaints, though. United had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty appeal that could have gone their way. Oh and Tevez should've been sent off.

Same.

They came into our house with the same plan we executed in theirs: concede possession and hit weak defenders furiously. It worked and they deserved the win.

Hopefully this will be the end of the passengers and a ponderous midfield.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
grim up north said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
182188hp2.jpg

Prick

How eloquent. You must be so proud of yourself.

What do you expect? We're coming off of a bitter loss trying to discuss the game, and you're in here trying to stir things up with stupid shit. If you're not going to contribute then don't post in here. Go post that in the hundreds of other threads regarding Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.