City vs Utd post match discussion

blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:
Clueless Mancini

Balo instead of Tevez

Just clueless

because Tevez did a lot to help us win that game, right?

Maybe you were watching a different game . Tevez passed the ball to Yaya for the first goal and his corner led to the second goal . Balotelli is shit , i hate to say it but that's the truth.

andrewmswift said:
balo gets stick but not aguero who was poor all game

really? Aguero was our best player in my opinion.

could of gone either way at the end. gutted

blueinsa said:
Never been as down after losing to them twats as much as this.

We are under performing so badly for long periods its criminal and today we got what we deserved.

Players and management team alike have to take a long hard look at themselves and get it sorted out.
Probably the worst scum side ever to visit us in 20 years and we are performing like that
You´re right - fookin criminal - no excuses whatsoever - we deserve all the shit that´s coming our way. Leaving Tevez out again - yet another mind- boggling decision from the manager

182188hp2.jpg

Balo shit nasri shit not just today but in general but i have 2 thank the minority of fans letting the club down 2day i know all clubs have them but we dont want u so fuck off and support some1 else

What does Nasri actually do? Passes the ball backwards and that's it... Milner offers a hell of alot more.

Only good out of all that was Tevez.

we didn't deserve to lose that game totally gutted....two stuffy goals from the rags and then we have one or two idiotic fans complety show us up pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.