City vs Utd post match discussion

swedishcityfan said:
alexnash13 said:
Fans have completely embarrassed our club.

Why?

Absolute morons throwing things at United Players, running on to the pitch, beating up stewards, and requiring police control.

It is an absolute disgrace on top of a horrible loss.

Disappointed in the match but disgusted with some of the "supporters".

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
182188hp2.jpg

Prick

Disappointed but not too down. Nasri is a shit house!! Thought over the course of the game we were the better team. 6 points behind at this point of the season is nothing to worry about, we finally started well from the off but went behind to another shinned goal.

Chin up and crack on.

When Clichy had the ball I was thinking "just give it to Hart to boot up field". Sometimes the players make poor decisions and they don't come much worse than that.

i♥city! said:
blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:
Clueless Mancini

Balo instead of Tevez

Just clueless

because Tevez did a lot to help us win that game, right?

Maybe you were watching a different game . Tevez passed the ball to Yaya for the first goal and his corner led to the second goal . Balotelli is shit , i hate to say it but that's the truth.

And Tevez gave away the free kick that lost us the game. All our of strikers are shit right now.

We played alright, some very poor errors though, just not good enough! Aguero only came alive for the last 15 minutes. Didn't think we deserved to lose but we didn't do enough to keep it level after working so hard to get it back.

Overall, we just weren't good enough, they weren't any better but we lost in the most stupid way possible and it's happened in many other matches and that can be what wins or loses you the league.

They will have their day today but no-one knows what will happen this season, i still think we'll keep the title and pull it together after this result. It was a very poor display from both sides considering our positions and what's at stake.

It's our own fault we lost today really.

I feel sick to my stomach. I cannot describe how much i hate those fucking rags. I rather lose 5-0 then lose at the last second after our team fought back so hard. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.