City vs Utd post match discussion

blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:
Clueless Mancini

Balo instead of Tevez

Just clueless

because Tevez did a lot to help us win that game, right?

Are you kidding me? As soon as Tevez was put on the offense was so much better with linkup plays and just moving the ball. Don't know what game you were watching.

Disapointed, but can't win em all the scum probably deserved it over the 90 mins. Title race isn't over by no means.

Not a good day at all. Rounded off nicely by some coin-chucking wankstain ensuring that we'll get roundly hammered in the morning.

Tevez should've started.

Nasri was a passenger for 75mins.

Losing Kompany early was huge and I felt we needed more protection in midfield. Nasri for Maicon shouldve been called. His delivery would've changed game imo.

Better team lost and hopefully fair assessments can now be made by those blinded by unbeaten streak. Things have to change, a shake up in squad in Jan and a few new faces needed to secure league.

Rio being hurt is bad form of course but poetic for the shit he's given us.

Rooney was quite and sprang up in key moments, hate the lad but he took his chances.

grim up north said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
182188hp2.jpg

Prick

How eloquent. You must be so proud of yourself.

Try and pick ourselves up blues. Our second half performance was very encouraging.

grim up north said:
blueinsa said:
Never been as down after losing to them twats as much as this.

We are under performing so badly for long periods its criminal and today we got what we deserved.

Players and management team alike have to take a long hard look at themselves and get it sorted out.

Absolute bollox

In what way?

We are a shadow of last years team.

That might satisfy you but it doesn't me im afraid.

Like i said, under performing badly for long periods and it needs sorting out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.