City vs Utd post match discussion

we have been poor all season, today it caught up with us, not beaten for skill but beaten by luck, other teams coming here have had no luck and so it painted us better than we were.

de niro said:
we have been poor all season, today it caught up with us, not beaten for skill but beaten by luck, other teams coming here have had no luck and so it painted us better than we were.
That makes no sense whatsoever

IMo Mario played well the first 45 min, wasn't able to shoot but i liked how he passed the ball
The only player i didn't liked at all was Nasri; he can't defend ok, but he did nothing offensively.
Mancini should try something else, without the frenchman.

Ok Ok we all gutted. Whats done is done, can't rewind the clock, onto the next game now. 6 points is not alot. Utd will drop points against the big teams including chelsea, arsenal and Everton don't worry about that. If we don't win against these teams then we don't deserve it and its a bitter pill to swallow I know. But hey the glory passes and next week this will be old news, that's football. Here's my knee jerk reaction, can we get rid of ballo in Jan please. Mancini has given him the chance but to be quite honest he's just fucking poor. Wonder how much we'd get for him in January?

Marvin said:
de niro said:

we've been papering over the cracks and getting away with it, today our luck ran out and shifted to the scum. hence the defeat.

de niro said:
Marvin said:
de niro said:

we've been papering over the cracks and getting away with it, today our luck ran out and shifted to the scum. hence the defeat.
I agree we were unlucky, but all we've been doing in previous home games is enough to win

Utd haven't been playing well either, but winning games. That's how you win titles. If you put 100% in and play every game like a Derby you'd blow yourself out by Christmas. It's not realistic to expect City to play this season like we did at the start of last. That didn't last either.

Felt a little unsure about the game today, didn't fancy us, we were picked off in the end by a side no better than us but who shoot on sight.
Thought a point was deserved for the 2nd half performance but our inability to score early goals in games despite large possession is our Achilles heal. What chances did we create from moving it side to side across there area. Nothing if you don't shoot you don't score.

Clichy seems to be getting an awful slagging on here, I personally thought he performed quite well and he prevented a lot of United breaks with his pace. You could argue he was out of position in the first place though I suppose.

Nasri although good with the ball destroys momentum we have with over touching the ball and his angelina Jolie moment in the wall was abysmal.

Balotelli needs to go he doesn't work hard enough and is not good enough. Had a feeling he would play this game and discussed this in the boozer in dortmund saying it hands the initiative to the oppo, because we don't press effectively without the ball with him in the side.

Silva needs to practice shooting a lot more. Aguero needs to work on his weight of pass. We need to push Yaya up the pitch and put faith in Garcia to hold with Barry.

We have the players to destroy most sides Mancini needs to show some mettle and let them. Tevez and Aguero up top for the next six should do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.