City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Great Idea

To get rid of Nigel De Jong wasn't it ?

NOPE

Soul of the team went with him

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

Hes under pressure. So pissed of the easiest cup to win and with our squad depth we should be having a real go at winning it.

I'll give you some drama! Me and a select few others dug into the team last week after losing cruelly at Real. We said that we were absolute rubbish, we deserved to lose by much more and that we weren't playing anything like last year, no intensity, work rate, nothing.

A week later after a draw against Arsenal and this tonight and its hitting home to a few of the happy clappers now I think. The people who just like to say "oh do you know where we were 10 years ago" bla bla blaaa like we can't criticise the team because we won the league last year.

Mancini needs to get them on the training ground, up the work rate of that side and pressurise teams higher up the pitch and keep possession better, then we'll start to see more of last years style of play.

our crap performances

what the fuck is going on, that team tonight should have been enough to thrash villa, sort it out roberto, this is not good enough.

For fuck sake.

Back to basics please Mancini. I don't give a shit if the squad needs rotating or someone is tired we need to get back to 4-2-3-1 and play some kind of premier league level football.

Sort it out Mancini. We are leaking goals like a severed femoral artery. And like a severed femoral artery, it's killing us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.