City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Scott sinclair will never get anywhere near to where swp was in his prime

agreed, but remember when SWP was shit? that's Sinclair in his prime.

Yep, if we're gonna compare SWP with Sinclair then that's the comparison to make. Let's not kid ourselves that we might have a player who'll give us something like what SWP did when he was dynamite, cos scotty isn't your man

Villa fan here, i came on to see what the reaction of the opposition was and decided to sign up and have my two cents. i can understand how pissed off you all are as even the most die hard fans amongst us figured our cup run was over as soon as we drew your lot, but you're still favourites to win the league in most fans eyes and i hope you do, after years of putting up with Utd "fans" taking the piss out of my club when they had never set foot in Old Trafford it's almost poetic watching you take over the city. As far as the result against us is concerned i don't think you can read too much into it, we're very much an unknown quantity even to ourselves. Losing 4-1 deservedly to the Saints and then beating you 4-2 a few days later is probably going to be a summary of how our season will play out while this new team gels. plus you have to remember what these cup runs mean to Villa.. we're not going to fight for a top four finish or even top 6.. so these "mickey mouse" cups are our seasons objectives for now.. anyway i realise i'm probably not welcome i just thought i'd have my say. I've always respected City, REAL fans through thick and thin (a lot more glory fans these days though) and it's nice to see you enjoying long overdue success. been to eastlands a few times, sat on the pitch when Hatton fought there so will always have fond memories. aaanyway.. good luck for the rest of the season!

Repro said:
Villa fan here, i came on to see what the reaction of the opposition was and decided to sign up and have my two cents. i can understand how pissed off you all are as even the most die hard fans amongst us figured our cup run was over as soon as we drew your lot, but you're still favourites to win the league in most fans eyes and i hope you do, after years of putting up with Utd "fans" taking the piss out of my club when they had never set foot in Old Trafford it's almost poetic watching you take over the city. As far as the result against us is concerned i don't think you can read too much into it, we're very much an unknown quantity even to ourselves. Losing 4-1 deservedly to the Saints and then beating you 4-2 a few days later is probably going to be a summary of how our season will play out while this new team gels. plus you have to remember what these cup runs mean to Villa.. we're not going to fight for a top four finish or even top 6.. so these "mickey mouse" cups are our seasons objectives for now.. anyway i realise i'm probably not welcome i just thought i'd have my say. I've always respected City, REAL fans through thick and thin (a lot more glory fans these days though) and it's nice to see you enjoying long overdue success. been to eastlands a few times, sat on the pitch when Hatton fought there so will always have fond memories. aaanyway.. good luck for the rest of the season!

Good shout there, fella

I've no probs with Villa , who also got keelhauled through the (real money) 3rd Div and came back

Your lot came to to the etihad and outsung us as well as outplaying us.. me and the lad had to chuckle at the Gareth barry tribute after his Richard Dunne impression !!!(LOL)

Good luck for the rest of the League Cup comp (Forget all the Milk / Coca Cola / First credit shyte)
It's the English League Cup a decent cup to win (we were haPPY ENOUGH WHEN WE WE WON IT BACK IN THE DAY)

You showed it respect
We didn't and got a well deserved slap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.