City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

Dress it up any way you want; it was the reserves, it's only a Mickey Mouse cup, we have bigger priorities, etc etc blah di blah. Fact is, we are playing very poorly at the moment. Ahead twice, at home, against a team struggling at the wrong end of the PL, and we can't hold out for the win. We can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money at the moment. No win in 3 games now. I have confidence in Mancini to turn it around, but he'd want to start doing so soon.

hate going out of anything and i'm angry about loads of things but particularly this constant tinkering with our defence

but if it makes mancini realise 'why change whats not broken' then rather this than a league game

plus if were only to win the league cup this season it would be labelled a failure anyway

plus i quite like villa

but still angry - big wake up call for the boss

more than pissed off!

WTF is Mancini doing messing around with tactics etc this season?

Any side losing to Villa is a shambles.

Hang your heads in shame.

Curious how there was no interaction between players and management during extra time.

Said it before and I will say it again, we will win fuck all this year.
The worst bit is I have no idea at all what the problem is exactly?! Are we too cocky? They always say retaining a championship is the hardest part, this team at the moment doesn't look like they could win a Sunday league game

He continues to make strange decisions. Tevez apparently needed a rest on sunday against one of the best teams in the league but was asked to play 120mins tonight in heavy weather against one of the poorest. Try as I might I can't fathom that one out.

Four goals conceded. At home. To a Villa side that, prior to today, couldn't find their own arses with both hands.

Off to bed. Sure, nowheer near our first team, but I expected better. After recent performances I think just not conceeding at Craven Cottage would be a result. All in all, a shite start to the season given our squad and what we know they can do.

A wake up call that has been long overdue since the season started......

However:-

dx1ffq.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.