City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

jimharri said:
Dress it up any way you want; it was the reserves, it's only a Mickey Mouse cup, we have bigger priorities, etc etc blah di blah. Fact is, we are playing very poorly at the moment. Ahead twice, at home, against a team struggling at the wrong end of the PL, and we can't hold out for the win. We can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money at the moment. No win in 3 games now. I have confidence in Mancini to turn it around, but he'd want to start doing so soon.
No it wasn't only Razak and Saurez were reserves players, there must have been over £200million of talent in that team, disgrace.

Two things should have happened tonight :

1) The first choice back 4 should have played to start gelling again before Fulham.

2) Aguero should have played to gain more match fitness.

Re: our crap performances

Its only the league cup but im very angry.

Players on huge wages and playing for their starting place were awful.

Blue2112 said:
He continues to make strange decisions. Tevez apparently needed a rest on sunday against one of the best teams in the league but was asked to play 120mins tonight in heavy weather against one of the poorest. Try as I might I can't fathom that one out.

this

Maybe I should of given that fiver to charity.

Blue2112 said:
He continues to make strange decisions. Tevez apparently needed a rest on sunday against one of the best teams in the league but was asked to play 120mins tonight in heavy weather against one of the poorest. Try as I might I can't fathom that one out.
Some of his team selections/substitutions can be classed as, to be generous, ''unusual'' at times.

Played badly another 4 goals conceeded shocking totally shocking absolutely crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.