City vs Villa post match discussion

dadnlad said:
sorry thought their chairman was doing it the rightway ;)

He's the model foreign owner, someone that Sheikh Mansour should learn from isn't he?

Is it only me, or was the first half infuriating to watch? Just our decision making & our ability to find and open space was terrible. I understand that they were with 9 men, however we need to find a way to start scoring early, and stop relying on our opposition to tire or change tactics then pounce on them.

I thought we were in danger of getting complacent in the 1st half. It was so easy we weren't playing with the intensity required and then Joe had to make a great save

As soon as we scored it was game over

moomba said:
dadnlad said:
sorry thought their chairman was doing it the rightway ;)

He's the model foreign owner, someone that Sheikh Mansour should learn from isn't he?

There's more than a grain of truth in this. Platini and some of the prem chairman would rather have the prem full of teams like Villa. Spend within their means, play within their means, serve up insipid football and eventually get relegated.

Re:

Raco said:
Is it only me, or was the first half infuriating to watch? Just our decision making & our ability to find and open space was terrible. I understand that they were with 9 men, however we need to find a way to start scoring early, and stop relying on our opposition to tire or change tactics then pounce on them.

There was a lack of tempo but the game last 90 minutes and I never thought theVile could hold out dor that long. Five goals did not flatter us so a game to enjoy all in all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.