City vs Villa Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a very tough game for us but we must win it!!!...Mancini wil rest some of the players for Madrid so a Hart-maicon-Kompany-lescott-barry-garcia-sinclair-tevez-nasri-dzeko/balo will be the most likely team!

I am a sunderland supporter offering gifts! I have 2 tickets for the West Stand that are going free to someone who cant afford to go to this match if anybody is interested?

Rickybilly said:
I am a sunderland supporter offering gifts! I have 2 tickets for the West Stand that are going free to someone who cant afford to go to this match if anybody is interested?

Good on you mate, could you post it on this thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=270694" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=270694</a>

need to look out for Stephen Ireland. Playing well apparently. At least I thought he did well against Utd.

lionheart said:
mancity1 said:
Nasty has been picked in the squad and I haven't seen any reports of him pulling out. The substitution on Saturday I would suspect was tactical...
I've just received an SMS from MCFC Abu Dhabi to the effect that Mancini is sweating on Nastisic knee injury, so guessing he won't play fror Serbia tonight.

-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 pm --

the blue panther said:
lionheart said:
Who says that Nasty and Clichy are injured? Incidentally, ...... These bloody internationals are very annoying unless you are called Rooney and invariably get a pass. Hoping that RVP may get tackled hard by the Germans.
Papers said yesterday that RVP would be missing with a thigh strain. Nicely rested for Fergie,in other words.
I don't believe it! It makes me so angry.

Looks like your info on Nasty was off the mark Lionheart.

Unless any of our players picked up an injury during yesterdays games and again no reports of any only Richards is unavailable for Saturday.

Balo to start. Bang 2 in by the 15th min, job done.

My only concern will be seeing Villa wearing that shit away kit.

7 or 8 changes for this one, injuries permitting, considering it's Real Madrid and Chelsea afterwards. I hope it doesn't disrupt us too much.

No resting players, strongest team we can. Need to make a statement and play well in a Premier League game. The Madrid game is unlikely to have any meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.