Not open for further replies.
nehe11 said:
aapl said:
------------------Hart-------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-------------Garcia--Yaya-------------
Maicon-------------Silva-----------Kolarov
-----------------Dzeko/Balotelli------------
Maicon and Kolarov as wingers, no thank you. Kolarov wasen´t impressive against Tottenham when he played on the wing and don´t me started on his performance against Swansea. Kolarov is a left back who likes to get forward not a winger.

Kolarov takes a decent freekick and,when untroubled,can put in a decent cross,both these attributes do not make up for the fact he is otherwise a liability and a very poor purchase.He should not be starting important games.

aapl said:

Who needs Barry, Nasri, Aguero and Tevez eh?

FantasyIreland said:
nehe11 said:
aapl said:
Maicon and Kolarov as wingers, no thank you. Kolarov wasen´t impressive against Tottenham when he played on the wing and don´t me started on his performance against Swansea. Kolarov is a left back who likes to get forward not a winger.

Kolarov takes a decent freekick and,when untroubled,can put in a decent cross,both these attributes do not make up for the fact he is otherwise a liability and a very poor purchase.He should not be starting important games.
You can repeat that all you like, but his goals, long passes and defending means he's a valued member of the squad.

I wonder how many full backs could play a midfield role for City at this level

Marvin said:
Mancini said in a post-match interview that Clichy had a problem with his back three.
I bet Mancini has his thinking cap on this week. He will be very tempted to start Maicon against Villa, and if so does he use him in a 352 or 442?

With Richards out and Zab in Saudi Arabia it increases the chances that Maicon will start. All in all I think I'd play safe and repeat what we did v Spurs, but we have a great option now with Maicon on the right

...who doesnt?

Villa played quite well and took advantage of a weak Rag defense last week. They collapsed in second half and i can see no reason why we shouldn't get the 3 points.

It would be nice to see us put away some of the chances in games and score a few goals...

3-0 for me :)

Hart..

Maicon..Kompany..Lescot..

Zab..Silva..Barry..Yaya..Sinclair

Kun..Dzeko

------------Hart------------
-----------Vinny------------
-----Nasty--------Lescott
Maicon-------------------Clichy
-----------Garcia--------------
------Yaya--------Silva
------------Kun----------------
-----------Dzeko---------------

4-0 easy piecy :)

There are no easy matches in the Premier League, and hopefully the team have a renewed confidence in themselves after the good performance against Spuds, I hope they have been practising their set piece defending as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.