Not open for further replies.
Hart

Maicon Kompany Nasta Clichy

Yaya Milner/Barry
Nasri

Silva Tevez
Aguero

And it will be epic ISA

I think we should start with Tevez and Balo upfront. Tevez wasn't involved in an international game so it's a logical step and Balo didn't had to travel that much unlike Edin and Kun. Plus he's record against Villa speaks for itself. I hope Silva, Milner and Barry will start too, maybe with Yaya again as an ACM (or Nasri).

Re: City vs Villa Pre match NEW DZEKO CHANT

OH OH OH HES MAGIC DZEKO..... HE WLL ALWAYS SCORE YOU A GOAL
(OH OOH OH ITS MAIC TUNE) SIMPLE UT FUN N TRUE

lionheart said:
Does anybody know how many minutes were played by Sergio, Pablo, Alexander and Edin midweek? Am expecting Milner and Nasri to start against Villa.
I looked last night and I think these played the entire games.

-------------Hart
Maicon-Lescott-Kompany-Clichy
-------------Barry
---Milner---Yaya Toure--Nasri
-------------Silva
-------------Mario

Although Tevez is rested I'm thinking ahead to Real Madrid where Mancini might want Tevez and Aguero? Lots of options. Garcia, Dzeko, Kolarov

Maybe best to try and get the game won, and make it easy on ourselves

Tevez is absolute certainty to play. Only striker not on international duty. I'd bet on Balotelli up front with him, with Aguero coming in against Madrid.

Dzeko won't start either game IMO, but if it's one it'll be Villa instead of Balotelli.

K-Bo said:
Tevez is absolute certainty to play. Only striker not on international duty. I'd bet on Balotelli up front with him, with Aguero coming in against Madrid.

Dzeko won't start either game IMO, but if it's one it'll be Villa instead of Balotelli.
But there's Real Madrid coming up.

I think Mario deserves a start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.