City vs Villa Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United kick off late so do our stuff against villa and we go top and put a nice bit of pressure on united. Norwich away for them won’t be a stroll in the park

Think Sinclair deserves a start espicially given that villa have two relatively inexperienced full backs. No point in buying him if he isn,t given a chance.
Hart
Maicon Kompany Lescott Clichy
Milner Garcia
Sinclair Toure Silva Kolorov
Dzeko
Dzeko needs the service and with Sinclair and Kolorov out wide he should receive that.

573750_Manchester_City.jpg

wireblue said:
United kick off late so do our stuff against villa and we go top and put a nice bit of pressure on united. Norwich away for them won’t be a stroll in the park

I would like to be wrong, but it will, I am sure they will have many a slip up along the way but can't see Norwich being one of them, we just have to keep on going

Ducado said:
wireblue said:

I would like to be wrong, but it will, I am sure they will have many a slip up along the way but can't see Norwich being one of them, we just have to keep on going

You're probably right but it is all about keeping the pressure on especially in a game like villa at home.

And strangely I always feel united are more likely to slip up in games like Norwich away than against arsenal and chelsea etc

I agree. But I think the strategy is to own the possession, wear down the opposition then finish them off. Frustrating, but it is working. I can remember when being second in the PL was an absurd dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.