City Vs Watford (FA Cup) Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Guidetti is fully training with us then it is time for us to give him a try with the first team, seeing that Balo has just secured his exit from our club

Ray78 said:
If Guidetti is fully training with us then it is time for us to give him a try with the first team, seeing that Balo has just secured his exit from our club

Sadly enough I don't think he has.. Do we have the guff to rid of him after all? I doubt it.

Ray78 said:

Let me get this right. You want Manchester city, a team in 2nd place in the premier league to take a massive gamble on a player with little if any playing time in 1st class football.

Why don't we hand the trophy over to united now

r.soleofsalford said:
Let me get this right. You want Manchester city, a team in 2nd place in the premier league to take a massive gamble on a player with little if any playing time in 1st class football.

Seems to be like he wants Manchester City, a team that may have only two strikers available on Saturday, to give one of the most highly rated young strikers in Europe some game time against a Championship side.

However, David Platt seemed to suggest he is not ready to play yet after his injury.

r.soleofsalford said:
Ray78 said:

Why don't we hand the trophy over to united now

It is better than having a unreliable, underperforming and unpredictable striker on our books. I don't see Balotelli performing for us, and with only Tevez and Dzeko as our only fit strikers then we have to take a gamble if he was fit.

LoveCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Seems to be like he wants Manchester City, a team that may have only two strikers available on Saturday, to give one of the most highly rated young strikers in Europe some game time against a Championship side.

However, David Platt seemed to suggest he is not ready to play yet after his injury.

Against Watford but I keep seeing guidetti put forward as our saviour.

One day he might be.

Watford yes and unless he is absolutely messi like he needs time with a team lower down the premier to get experience

I'd play 3-5-2 for this match:
Hart
Zabaleta
Lescott
Nastatic
Milner
Kolarov
Barry
Garcia
Silva
Tevez
Dzeko

Can see this going to a replay, with us going behind.

.....................................Panti

Maicon.................Rekik................Lescott............( Left back from the EDS)

..................................Milner............Garcia

(Attacking Mid from the EDS)...........................Sinclair

.................................Tevez.............Dzeko

Tevez City said:
.....................................Panti

Maicon.................Rekik................Lescott............( Left back from the EDS)

..................................Milner............Garcia

(Attacking Mid from the EDS)...........................Sinclair

.................................Tevez.............Dzeko
Why wouldn't Kompany, Clichy or Silva play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.