City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
asplund2 said:
Sorry if I miss something here but have anyone heard why Milner and Richards was out for last game against West Ham? Some Injury or Illnes or just rested?

micah put on twitter he had stiff muscles after previous game
No idea about jimmy

Micah should be back for this and Milner is a certainty to start.

_____________Pantillimon

Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Clichy

___Milner__Y. Toure__Garcia__Silva

__________Aguero__Dzeko

Rodwell on for Toure, Lopes on for Silva, Jovetic on for Aguero.

After watford we have to very tough games in a short space of time, I would not expect to see Yaya, Silva, Negredo in the team

Aguero still coming back so may be given some time to sharpen up even more. I would expect something along the lines of -

Pants

Richards Komps Deme kolorov

Milner Rodwell Garcia lopez

Dzeko Jovetic

A similar team to the West Ham game with Jovetic, Dzeko and possibly Yaya starting and Kun and Ferny on the bench with the Beast at home recovering from his injury,

-- Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:19 pm --

Sorry double post.

I'd keep playing Garcia, he's allowing us to drop Fernandinho and Yaya in and out of the team during these easier games (on paper). Rodwell should play 45 minutes, with Yaya playing the other 45 to keep him ticking over. It's Fernandinho's turn to sit a game out. Kolarov will come in for Clichy as they pretty much always play alternate games. Richards can play right back if he's available. Lescott's after-match interview hinted that he's off this window, so i'd take him out and play Demichelis (or play Boyata at centre back for a change). Keep Nastasic in because he is low on form and could do with back-to-back games. Milner and Lopes on the wings. Dzeko and Jovetic upfront, with Jovetic only playing 45 minutes, same as Rodwell.

..................................................Dzeko...............................
...........................Jovetic.....................................................
Lopes.......................................................................Milner
.........................Garcia.........Rodwell/Yaya.......................

Kolarov........Nastasic.....Demichelis/Boyata....Richards

...................................Pantilimon.......................................

Subs: Hart, Clichy, Boyata/Demichelis, Yaya/Rodwell, Navas, Silva, Aguero

karen7 said:
asplund2 said:
Sorry if I miss something here but have anyone heard why Milner and Richards was out for last game against West Ham? Some Injury or Illnes or just rested?

micah put on twitter he had stiff muscles after previous game
No idea about jimmy

aa okey, thanks mate.

I think there's enough recovery time between Watford and Spurs to justify playing Silva and/or Yaya. They didn't play against West Ham.

We need a strong enough team to win the game comfortably, or risk a slog, replay or even worse.

--------------------Pants
Micah---Kompany--Nasty---Kolarov
-----------Garcia---Milner
-----------Lopes-----Silva
-----------Dzeko---Aguero

shemnel said:
I think we should have all learnt by now that Pellers will go 4-4-2 and go very strong for this home cup tie and i'm inclined to agree. Just like i said on the pre-West Ham thread - go hard, smash everyone and terrify the f**k out of the rest of the country, Pellers wants to win every match, that much has become very apparent.
33naqgj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.