City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
I'm sat in the car in the car park and it is absolutely pissing it down. If you've not left yet take yer waterproof coat!

Weather update - same as above plus Thunder in the triangle - Glossop - Buxton - Marple. Wind strengthening to gale force.
Enjoy............

Bewar3them00n said:
No stream for the game anywhere in the world apparently, that's from the MCFC site.....
So, Oldschool stylee then!!! Don't mind, the big game next week against Spurs is on BT Sport.

Highlights on ITV tonight 10.45

MCFC: Pantilimon, Richards, Demichelis, Lescott, Kolarov, Rodwell, Toure(c), Navas, Lopes, Aguero, Dzeko.
Subs: Hart, Kompany, Nastasic, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernandinho, Jovetic.

Watford: Bond, Doyley, Ekstrand, Angella, Faraoni, Battochio, Anya, Pudil, Murray, Forestieri, Deeney.
Subs: Almunia, Hoban, O'Nein, Abdi, Fabbrini, Cassetti, Ranegie.

Referee: Kevin Friend.

Subs hopefully will be Jovetic for Aguero, Milner for Navas and Garcia for Yaya.

Just seen subs Fernandhino to replace Yaya.

Very strong line up, don't want to tempt fate, but Lopes looked every inch a class player against West Ham, with Yaya, Aguero, Navas and Lopes running at them, Watford could be in deep do doo by half time, if West Ham crumbled at home, then I can't see any other result than a tonking...

CITY SUBS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Fernandinho, Jovetic
Good to see Pellegrini is giving the FA cup some serious respect, be good to see Jovetic 2nd half, will get a good reaction from the fans I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.