City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly Jovetic is on bench as he hasnt figured out how to run in bubblewrap as of yet.

seriously, dont mind how we win or how many, just no bloody imjuries plz

Just progression to the next round and no injury list additions please ! Word from within is that the beast is not being risked telling me he's gonna be ready next game GREAT NEWS ! i'd play lopes he's earned it last couple of games, silva and Ya Ya are just short for today and look like being ready for Tottenham, time for Kun to step in with Edin up front and get sharpened up for the bigger battles ahead.Might be time to pull Fern out of the frontline for a well earned rest there's lots of options in midfield Rodwell,Milner,Navas.I'm sure Pell even though he'll never publicly say will have one eye on spurs and Chelsea and will be aiming to get through with the bare minimum of injury risk to his frontline troops.

Rob Dawson @RobDawsonMEN

"Pellegrini ruled David Silva out yesterday but he looks like he's having a fitness test on the pitch. Seems to be moving quite freely."

Followed by...

"Milner is also having a more rigorous fitness test on the pitch. Would guess Milner will be in the squad but Silva to be saved for Spurs."

alky313 said:
gwt said:
chicagoblues said:
Who is the other one in the back?
lol the one in the back (#59) is the one who I was posting about and not 100% sure because I can't find too many good pictures but I think it's Nimely but I could be wrong. *edit* Nimely is #43 so I have no clue who that player is, I was hoping some of you could tell me.

One of our new Nigerian lads?

Could it be Abu back from his loan?

I'm sat in the car in the car park and it is absolutely pissing it down. If you've not left yet take yer waterproof coat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.