Not open for further replies.
We should play like this:

Panti

Richards - Lescott - Nastasic - Clichy

Milner - Garcia - Rodwell - Lopez

Jovetic - Dzeko

Bench: Aguero - Navas - Fernandinho - Zabaleta - Silva - Demicheles - Kolarov

Rest Kompany - Negredo - Yaya

No one that will start against spurs should start on sat, the 2 most important game so far this season is coming up, do not take any risk here. If not that team is good enough to beat Watford then we cant compete on four fronts.

Against spurs start with:

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Demicheles - Kolarov

Navas - Fernandinho - Yaya - Silva

Aguero - Negredo

Pls Pellegrini, dont take any risks here, and I pray for Negredo to be fit for Spurs!!

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Watford have returned the following blocks for sale to home supporters in the South Stand:

Level 1 – Blocks 117 and 118
Level 2 – Blocks 216, 217 and 218

Thats a bit disappointing I thought they would have sold their allocation to be honest.

Regarding the team on Sat: Assuming MP will rest Negredo
Pants
Richards
Lescott
Nastasic
Clichy
Navas
Garcia
Yaya
Milner
Dzeko
Aguerro

Subs:
Hart
Lopes or Rodwell for Navas @ 70 mins
Jovetic for Aguerro @ 60 mins
Fernandihno for Yaya @ 45 mins
Silva
Zabba

We was never going to sell out this time, most Watford fans agreed last years game was the biggest let down of the season (apart from Wembley!!) . Now with you knocking in 4 a game people wont waste money, I'm amazed we have sold 3000+ to be honest.
'

Again, it's only Pantilimon who is 100% sure he'll start the game vs Watford. So it's probably another clean sheet to start with, something that is far more common with Pantilimon in goal than Hart. Why? Not a clue.

Anyways, whatever the starting 10 + Pantilimon, we should be able to be in the hat for the next round. Games are indeed piling up, but it seems every single squadplayer nowadays is putting in a performance good enough to win in. Hopefully Jovetic and Rodwell stay fit and shrugg of some rustiness by playing at least 45 minutes on Saturday. And for my part Lopes can start again, but we need to bring him steadily and make sure he's ready to challenge in next years' squad.

panty

micah
demichelis
nastasic
clichy

rodwell
garcia
milner
lopes

jovetic
dzeko

3-1 with goals from dzeko lopes and milner

in case people like a flutter you can get evens for City to win by more than 2 goals

Ducado said:
From what I can see Watford are not having a good season, but I know very little about them

They're dogshite. Don't know what's happened to them this season. Lost at home to fucking Yeovil the other month.
Cost me a fortune. They still have Troy Deeney up front and gets the odd goal. But the have definitely gone backwards
and have parted ways with Zola.

Maybe a Watford fan could come on and give us a more balanced view ;-)

----------------------Pants-------------------

Micah------Demi---------Nasty---Kolarov

----------Fernandinho--------Garcia-------

Milner--------------Jojo-----------------Lopes

---------------------Dzeko------------------------

Rodwell in for fernan at H.T if we lead my more than 1 goal.......

Kun at 60 min to replace JoJo and both can gain match fitness....

4-0 City to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.