City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantillimon

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy

Garcia, Toure

Milner, Lopes, Silva

Dzeko

That is what i would play. It is a difficult balancing act. Personally i would rather Kompany, Toure and Silva were rested but they didn't play against West Ham and i think they will need some game time before Tottenham. Alos, i think it is unlikely that Lopes will start again but i hope he does. Dzeko can lead the line well and Negredo and Aguero need the rest.

@BluePhil8 said:
Pantillimon

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy

Garcia, Toure

Milner, Lopes, Silva

Dzeko

That is what i would play. It is a difficult balancing act. Personally i would rather Kompany, Toure and Silva were rested but they didn't play against West Ham and i think they will need some game time before Tottenham. Alos, i think it is unlikely that Lopes will start again but i hope he does. Dzeko can lead the line well and Negredo and Aguero need the rest.

we almost never played this formation (4-2-3-1) at home, under pelle

Pre match thread from a Watford Forum

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?50289-Man-City-V-Watford-FA-Cup-4th-Round" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php ... -4th-Round</a>

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
From what I can see Watford are not having a good season, but I know very little about them

They're dogshite. Don't know what's happened to them this season. Lost at home to fucking Yeovil the other month.
Cost me a fortune. They still have Troy Deeney up front and gets the odd goal. But the have definitely gone backwards
and have parted ways with Zola.

Maybe a Watford fan could come on and give us a more balanced view ;-)

As a watford fan I can confirm that we are dogshite. Don't know what has gone wrong this season but last season we were in form and still got battered so this year we could be looking at a cricket score. But I've got a colleague who is an unbearable city fan so hopefully there could be an upset.

But seriously it's going to be embarrasing game for one of us.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
From the Watford Forum

We could win - but only with this line-up

Superman
Thor. Rambo. Tyson
Spiderman. Wolverine
Lennox Lewis
Abdi. Sherlock Holmes
Roy Race. Messi

"Harrow Orn

Anything less than a 5-0 loss and I'll be happy... honestly."

Think it's fair to say that they're none too confident of a good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.