Lopes
Silva - jovetic on at 55 min
Aguero - clichy on at 60 min
Dzeko

Totally disagree - Clichy on at 55 min & Jovetic on at 60 min

Coors said:
alex7396 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
They're dogshite. Don't know what's happened to them this season. Lost at home to fucking Yeovil the other month.
Cost me a fortune. They still have Troy Deeney up front and gets the odd goal. But the have definitely gone backwards
and have parted ways with Zola.

Maybe a Watford fan could come on and give us a more balanced view ;-)

As a watford fan I can confirm that we are dogshite. Don't know what has gone wrong this season but last season we were in form and still got battered so this year we could be looking at a cricket score. But I've got a colleague who is an unbearable city fan so hopefully there could be an upset.

But seriously it's going to be embarrasing game for one of us.

We were completely hopeless in the last few months of Zola's reign and tactically all over the place. The new man has come in and definitely seems to have shored us up defensively - although this is no comfort for Saturday as City have been carving up far better defences than ours! Still have problems scoring though, Deeney is well out of form and doesn't look confident at all in front of goal so unlikely we're going to grab a goal.

Having said that, we've stil got some nice footballers who can definitely play. A major problem is lack of physicality in the middle of the park which really gets exposed in the Championship - we have too many players who are far too easily out muscled. That said, many of us think we're not that far away from "clicking" again - it will happen, but maybe not this weekend!

Spot on.

I'm travelling from Warrington in hope - but not much.

We have looked better defensively recently but can't score goals! We have missed our Player of the Season (Almen Abdi) from last year and Ikechi Anya's recent injury hasn't helped. Also missed Vydra's goal from last year because his agent got him a move as a bench warmer at WBA.

Hoping for a good day, like last year when we had a good laugh with the City fans in the city centre. Good luck for the rest of the season, not that I think you'll need much!

Warrington Hornet said:
Coors said:
alex7396 said:
As a watford fan I can confirm that we are dogshite. Don't know what has gone wrong this season but last season we were in form and still got battered so this year we could be looking at a cricket score. But I've got a colleague who is an unbearable city fan so hopefully there could be an upset.

We were completely hopeless in the last few months of Zola's reign and tactically all over the place. The new man has come in and definitely seems to have shored us up defensively - although this is no comfort for Saturday as City have been carving up far better defences than ours! Still have problems scoring though, Deeney is well out of form and doesn't look confident at all in front of goal so unlikely we're going to grab a goal.

Having said that, we've stil got some nice footballers who can definitely play. A major problem is lack of physicality in the middle of the park which really gets exposed in the Championship - we have too many players who are far too easily out muscled. That said, many of us think we're not that far away from "clicking" again - it will happen, but maybe not this weekend!

Spot on.

We have looked better defensively recently but can't score goals! We have missed our Player of the Season (Almen Abdi) from last year and Ikechi Anya's recent injury hasn't helped. Also missed Vydra's goal from last year because his agent got him a move as a bench warmer at WBA.

Hoping for a good day, like last year when we had a good laugh with the City fans in the city centre. Good luck for the rest of the season, not that I think you'll need much!

Dont think you'd be saying that if it were United you were playing..

Hihosilva said:
xmusampa said:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolorov
Rodwell -- Garcia on at ht
Milner
Lopes
Silva - jovetic on at 55 min
Aguero - clichy on at 60 min
Dzeko

Totally disagree - Clichy on at 55 min & Jovetic on at 60 min

Is Milner ok ?

I was surprised he wasn't on the bench or in fact started last night.

Haven't heard anything from the club.

Clichy will be needed against Spuds to combat Lennons pace so for me Kolorov on Saturday playing full 90 mins.

Pants
Richards (Zab if Richards not fit)
Kompany
Lescott/Nasty (Suspect Demichelis will be preferred partner against Spuds)
Kolorov

Fernandhino (Replaced by Yaya after say 60 mins)
Garcia (After this game he can have a rest against Spuds and Chelsea)
Lopez (Give him another outing - seems to mimic the Nasri role)

Silva
Dzeko
Aguero ((Replace with Jovetic after 70mins)

As for Milner Navas Negredo they will be more needed against Spuds and Chelsea. If Rodwell can do another 20 mins he could replace Silva allowing Yaya to take more advanced role.

Just my opinion.

___________________Hart_______________

Zaba_____Komp_________Demi____Kola

___________Yaya_____Garcia________

Milner_______Aguero________Silva

____________Dzeko_______________

Bring Jovetic, Navas and Rodwell in the 2nd half to give some rest to Aguero, Silva & Yaya.

I think we should have all learnt by now that Pellers will go 4-4-2 and go very strong for this home cup tie and i'm inclined to agree. Just like i said on the pre-West Ham thread - go hard, smash everyone and terrify the f**k out of the rest of the country, Pellers wants to win every match, that much has become very apparent.

Warrington Hornet said:
Coors said:
alex7396 said:

Spot on.

Cheers mate, I hope you have a good day out and that your fortunes go on the up (apart from Saturday)

Forzacitizens said:
Just been to the ground to get 2 tickets. There are very few tickets remaining, price reduction seems to have worked a treat

I booked on-line Monday. 3rd tier is shut ???<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:05 pm --<br /><br />
Warrington Hornet said:
Coors said:
alex7396 said:

Spot on.

Sorry if I upset any of you Watford lads with my shit short summary. Your lads pissed me right off losing to Yeovil.
Cost me a pretty penny and as you can probably tell am still pretty bitter. Wanted you to beat Leicester last season
as have always liked Watford. Bit funny having been born in the Luton area (Dunstable). ;-)

samharris said:
Warrington Hornet said:
Coors said:

Spot on.

Dont think you'd be saying that if it were United you were playing..

He probably would had he been watching it on the telly in Watford City Centre......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.