City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
john@staustell said:
Yaya has a bad back mate and definitely shouldn't play Watford

Fine. If he's fit, which he bloody well should be by now, I'd play Rodwell. Either he is a City player or he isn't. You don 't play the way he did for us against Norwich by accident. He was the only decent player in blue out on the pitch that day. Although I'm not one of those who says that Garcia is rubbish, I've seen no evidence to suggest that he's very good, and I'd pick Rodwell (again - if fit) over him virtually every time.

Just been to the ground to get 2 tickets. There are very few tickets remaining, price reduction seems to have worked a treat

____________Hart
Navas____Komps___Kolarov
____________Yaya
_______Silva____Lopes
__Jovetic____________Aguero
___________Negredo
____________Dzeko

Let's do this

Assuming Beast not available for Spuds, (hopefully he is ), then:

Pants
Richards
Mick
Lescott
Clichy
Jimmy
Rodwell
Garcia
Lopes
Navas
Jovetic

If Beast fit for Spuds, then Dzeko for Navas.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolorov
Rodwell -- Garcia on at ht
Milner
Lopes
Silva - jovetic on at 55 min
Aguero - clichy on at 60 min
Dzeko

Its really hard to pick a team for this without having the info to hand that MP would regarding minutes played etc

Id play somehtin like this

Pants

zabba*
demi
nasty
clichy

rodwell
lopes
ferd/yaya (half each)
Milner

dzeko

now only ten there....we could add Kun in as the 11th man but do we want to risk him? Im guessing Negrado is out (but I would have rested him anyway)....silva id rest for the games ahead as you would want him playing against all 3 of the big teams we have coming up BUT Is Jovetic able to play a full game (probably not??!???!?)

so difficult choice for MP

also milner as navas has played the last few games and a rest will do him good

have komps on the bench and if RIchards is fit play him instead of zabba (who we can rest for the big 3 upcoming games)

shemnel said:
Aguero will start up top with Dzeko, Negredo will be saved, and Jovetic will come on for 30 mins for Aguero.

Ya Ya will start but come off on the hour also. Milner back in. Full strength defence will play.

Thanks for the insight Mr Pellegrini . Much appreciated .

keemcfc said:
____________Hart
Navas____Komps___Kolarov
____________Yaya
_______Silva____Lopes
__Jovetic____________Aguero
___________Negredo
____________Dzeko

Let's do this

Are you Kevin Keegan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.