City vs WBA Post Match Thread

Great first half, second half we didn't seem to get going but didn't need to really. On the whole a job well done, 4 more wins like that and you just never know.

I would also like to say that West Brom are a good team to watch and they played some tidy football last night, I hope they stay up.

Thank goodness it was not a 2:00am kick off here in NZ - the second half was so dull.
Great to see Sergio so hungry, devasted for David, hope it isn't too serious as I want to see him in the Spanish team in Brazil

Re: Fire Alarm at 83 mins

ianw16 said:
Pezzer2 said:
mancitymark said:
Be Ashamed you twats (again)

In Injury time there could not have been 15000 in the ground

Get a grip and stay and support the fucking team till the end

In 111 There was a backlash against the early leavers. Its a disgrace and an embarrassment. Hopefully if we make our feelings known against them in future they might be embarrassed to leave early

Never mind the early leavers; there must have been a few thousand didn't even turn up! Can't imagine living anywhere near Manchester (where I was born) and buying a season ticket, but just not bothering to turn up. Stay at home next season and let people who really want to go have the tickets. Could always pop over to Sale RFU if it's too much of an effort to get to the Etihad.

We have absolutely no grounds to take the piss out of any other clubs fans. It's shocking how bad our support has been lately. It's like they've totally given up on city.

Our three goals last night were all scored by three different Argentinians. Was just wondering if that was a first with all goals (3 or above) scored by different scorers from a nationality that was not English.

Probably has happened but I just can't recall.

Gabriel said:
Our three goals last night were all scored by three different Argentinians. Was just wondering if that was a first with all goals (3 or above) scored by different scorers from a nationality that was not English.

Probably has happened but I just can't recall.

First time in the first division / premier league.

We got the three points and 2nd or 3rd pretty much secured. We had a decent 1st half, got off a terrific start once again, looked to get punished whenever WBA broke away and I better not discuss the way we created their goal. The 2nd 45 minutes hardly pleased the handfull of fans left.

I'm foreign, live abroad, support City since the mid 70-ies, go to see a handfull of games every season, and nowadays happy to also be able to see them on telly every time they play. I simply can't understand why there are so many empty seats in the stadium and even more with hundreds leaving before the final whistle. Have we became a rag-audience in such a short space of time? Have we already forgot where we come from? I thought we are better fans than the moaning lot from other clubs that haven't even experienced going down.

Anyways, if Silva is out for the remaining games (and I'm afraid he will be what would be typify our season), the minor chance we have to get back in to the title race will vanish. Players like Komany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero are simply irreplaceble, maybe not for the odd game, but for a handfull they are. And how many games have we missed them, not including the other longterm victims i.e. Richards, Rodwell, Jovetic and Nastasic.Don't like it as an excuse but it had definitely an influence on what happened this season.

Balti said:
CitizenTID said:
Balti said:
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

no work in the morning pal?
Maybe instead of spending your ten minutes on here you could have spent it in the ground supporting the team until the end of the match?

Unlike Mr Perfect Blue (?) I won't criticise others for leaving to get home and get to bed/ see family etc on the last day of the weekend with work in the morning

anyone harping on about this sounds like a rag but as you probably know the swamp would also have been empty

or anfield or any ground for that matter

what a shit time to play a game
This!
when you have a 400 mile round trip the ten minutes early can make 30 minutes difference on the return
As all the clubs have taken the Sky shilling these ko times are really shite and yes some people have responsible jobs they have to do the next day.
So stop harping on - if you are still there cheer them on - if not have a safe trip back!

eversince 76 said:
I simply can't understand why there are so many empty seats in the stadium and even more with hundreds leaving before the final whistle. Have we became a rag-audience in such a short space of time? Have we already forgot where we come from? I thought we are better fans than the moaning lot from other clubs that haven't even experienced going down.
Some of the reason is the shocking infrastructure in that part of Manchester it is very hard to get away after a match and an 8pm Monday night kick off has not been arranged for the benefit of working fans, has it?

If all matches were 3pm on a Saturday (as they used to be) then there would be far fewer early leavers. Football has sold it's soul!

kevodevo said:
Balti said:
CitizenTID said:
Maybe instead of spending your ten minutes on here you could have spent it in the ground supporting the team until the end of the match?

Unlike Mr Perfect Blue (?) I won't criticise others for leaving to get home and get to bed/ see family etc on the last day of the weekend with work in the morning

anyone harping on about this sounds like a rag but as you probably know the swamp would also have been empty

or anfield or any ground for that matter

what a shit time to play a game
This!
when you have a 400 mile round trip the ten minutes early can make 30 minutes difference on the return
As all the clubs have taken the Sky shilling these ko times are really shite and yes some people have responsible jobs they have to do the next day.
So stop harping on - if you are still there cheer them on - if not have a safe trip back!

Not this! 400 mile trips I'm sure are the exception not the rule. And the rest? 30 minutes (and it won't have been that as the roads were so empty) is neither here nor there work or no work. It's worth 'harping on' about and it's an attitude that has become the norm for so many. The people leave to beat the early leavers now. Whatever the ko time there's no way any other club, never mind one fighting for the title would have such a poor attendance at the end (or even 5 minutes before the end!). Why should that be so? Sound like a rag? The ones harping on are the ones that were there at the end and are trying to question things and hopefully change this attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.