City vs WBA Post Match Thread

Re: Fire Alarm at 83 mins

Balti said:
CitizenTID said:
Balti said:
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

no work in the morning pal?
Maybe instead of spending your ten minutes on here you could have spent it in the ground supporting the team until the end of the match?

Unlike Mr Perfect Blue (?) I won't criticise others for leaving to get home and get to bed/ see family etc on the last day of the weekend with work in the morning

anyone harping on about this sounds like a rag but as you probably know the swamp would also have been empty

or anfield or any ground for that matter

what a shit time to play a game

Like I said, what is ten minutes in the scheme of things?

(That is a rhetorical question)

CitizenTID said:
Balti said:
CitizenTID said:
Maybe instead of spending your ten minutes on here you could have spent it in the ground supporting the team until the end of the match?

Unlike Mr Perfect Blue (?) I won't criticise others for leaving to get home and get to bed/ see family etc on the last day of the weekend with work in the morning

anyone harping on about this sounds like a rag but as you probably know the swamp would also have been empty

or anfield or any ground for that matter

what a shit time to play a game

Like I said, what is ten minutes in the scheme of things?

(That is a rhetorical question)

Ask my missus.She`d be fucking delighted if I could last 10 seconds let alone 10 bastard minutes.

oakiecokie said:
mancitymark said:
Be Ashamed you twats (again)

In Injury time there could not have been 15000 in the ground

Get a grip and stay and support the fucking team till the end

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

You retired folk always seem to be tired

Good job there are enough of you to stay and clap the rich footballers off the pitch as you have nothing to rush off for

Ducado said:
lafitz2008 said:
malg said:
Thanks for the offer, but no. And I thought we were laboured in our build up play, with no fucking urgency, and boring.......if you don't agree, then fair play, but I was bored watching it tonight. Fans were definitely more entertaining.

Yeah it was a shit game to be fair,still job done.

We're going to have to raise our game substantially at Palace and Everton but I think we've got a couple of big performances in us still.

Can't wait for Sunday

No it was not

I didn't think it a shit game either. In fact I thought it good to watch.

A really flat performance in the second half in a half empty stadium. This is like the Alan ball tenure all over again. You wouldn't know we were fighting for the title. Kompany poor again made the lad with the pony tale look world class tonight.

BlueAnorak said:
Good result. Next game One game at a time.
Hope Silva is OK - we need him.

Seemed an inocuous challenge but he got tapped on his right ankle - and twisted the same ankle as he put his foot down.
Hope he will come through - maybe painkilling injections??.
Scousers - win all 3 -89 points. Lose 1(Chelsea) win 2 - 86points. Draw 2(Chelsea & Palace) win 1 - 85 points.
Chelsea win 3 - 84 points.
City win 4 - 86 points. - title on goal diff.

Pezzer2 said:
mancitymark said:
Be Ashamed you twats (again)

In Injury time there could not have been 15000 in the ground

Get a grip and stay and support the fucking team till the end

In 111 There was a backlash against the early leavers. Its a disgrace and an embarrassment. Hopefully if we make our feelings known against them in future they might be embarrassed to leave early

Never mind the early leavers; there must have been a few thousand didn't even turn up! Can't imagine living anywhere near Manchester (where I was born) and buying a season ticket, but just not bothering to turn up. Stay at home next season and let people who really want to go have the tickets. Could always pop over to Sale RFU if it's too much of an effort to get to the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.