City vs WBA Post Match Thread

Solid win, no more, we don't seem to have a full 90+ mins of football in us at the moment, added to which our luck with injuries is precisely the opposite of (I'm gutted to admit) the likely Champions. That being said, roll on the end of season, lets make sure we're runners up at least and re-strengthen the squad for next year. To me our reliance upon two or three world-class stars (Silva, Yaya & Kun, maybe Vinny as well so 4!) around which some decent/good - but not world class - players perform is a weakness we need to address and that runs throughout the team (and oddly we seem to suffer if jut one of those players is missing?). Anyway, frankly if we finish third with the League Cup, I'm still old enough and grateful enough to be generally happy.

Pics and comments on the West Brom game are now online at
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rtfract.com/citapr14b.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rtfract.com/citapr14b.htm</a>
Had to use phone for pics as camera battery went down! - Plan B

From the word go we were very attacking. I wasn't able to watch it but I listened on the radio. If we play like that for the remainder of our games then we will have no struggle to win the remainder of our games.

Re: Fire Alarm at 83 mins

CitizenTID said:
Balti said:
CitizenTID said:
Maybe instead of spending your ten minutes on here you could have spent it in the ground supporting the team until the end of the match?

Unlike Mr Perfect Blue (?) I won't criticise others for leaving to get home and get to bed/ see family etc on the last day of the weekend with work in the morning

anyone harping on about this sounds like a rag but as you probably know the swamp would also have been empty

or anfield or any ground for that matter

what a shit time to play a game

Like I said, what is ten minutes in the scheme of things?

(That is a rhetorical question)
I know you said its rhetorical. However I only leave at 8 pm kick offs because it means I catch my train rather then waiting 2 hours for the next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.