City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know what Pulis tactics will be. We will be lucky to have Silva and Kun again for the rest of the season,They will have the shit kicked out of them.
I'll take a lucky 1-0 now! The media will no doubt be in meltdown if we lose again. If we fail to win this, we will be staring at 4th or 5th very soon! Jovetic would be good for this game, he might inject a bit of urgency.
Another game of more than 70% possession and losing is probably the case.

rnblade said:
We all know what Pulis tactics will be. We will be lucky to have Silva and Kun again for the rest of the season,They will have the shit kicked out of them.
I'll take a lucky 1-0 now! The media will no doubt be in meltdown if we lose again. If we fail to win this, we will be staring at 4th or 5th very soon! Jovetic would be good for this game, he might inject a bit of urgency.
Another game of more than 65% possession and losing is probably the case.

Your positivity is overwhelming, you would be great to be alongside in the trenches

BringBackSwales said:
rnblade said:

Your positivity is overwhelming, you would be great to be alongside in the trenches
Have you seen anything lately to suggest positivity ???

rnblade said:
BringBackSwales said:
rnblade said:

Have you seen anything lately to suggest positivity ???[/quote]
Mmmmmmmm.........mmmmmmmmm...............................mmmmmmmmm..................no.

Oh for crying out loud, lie down and surrender why don't you???? Get behind the team, they will give their all and so should we as fans. (IMHO) (De Niro, don't even go there with your 'the team are not trying'. You are just beginning to succeed in winding me up now and I'm going to report you to a Mod for being a WUM!!!)

The way some people are talking/writing you'd think we were in Leicester City's position!! We are SECOND in the PREMIER LEAGUE, not down in the Championship or even in League one. This is Manchester City SECOND in the Premier League, it needs repeating over and over again for the miserable people who have written us off. SECOND IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!

I'm not one for saying look back at when we were playing at York away etc but honestly think of where we have come from and where we are going. TO THE TOP AGAIN.

Come on City show the pessimists that we are still the Best Team in the Land in all the World. Fight from the very first second to the very end. This fan at least will be fighting with you. I'll be there to the final whistle and beyond............................

That's because I have to wait until the stadium has more or less emptied before I dare tackle those stairs from Row A to the top of the CB Level 1!!! :-) But I would still wait until the final whistle even if that wasn't the case.

BringBackSwales said:
rnblade said:

Don't worry. He's got a cunning plan!

rnblade said:
Another game of more than 70% possession and losing is probably the case.
Thank goodness Winston Churchill did not have your mindset :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.