City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud day for me as I'm taking the lad to his first game.
Hope he's a lucky omen...if we lose you know who to blame ha.

BringBackSwales said:
rnblade said:
We all know what Pulis tactics will be. We will be lucky to have Silva and Kun again for the rest of the season,They will have the shit kicked out of them.
I'll take a lucky 1-0 now! The media will no doubt be in meltdown if we lose again. If we fail to win this, we will be staring at 4th or 5th very soon! Jovetic would be good for this game, he might inject a bit of urgency.
Another game of more than 65% possession and losing is probably the case.

Your positivity is overwhelming, you would be great to be alongside in the trenches
I think everyone should stay at home, with all this trench warfare that's going on. Stay safe people!

Pulis will try to stiffle us, and the form we have been in and the mood of the crowd recently will probably mean a nervous start from the players, I still see us winning though 3-1

West brom at home has been a good booster game for us in previous seasons but pulis wont make it easy. No excuses today. 3 points is a must.

Inter Me Nan said:
Awesome. I hope you both enjoy it today!

e7j5ag.jpg

Just a thought, it ain't over until the 24th May 2015!! :-)

davymcfc said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Awesome. I hope you both enjoy it today!

His life sentence beginsbegins. ;)

Remember my lads first game, now he's 23 we have great times together at the footie home and away.

davymcfc said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Great. Hope you both have a brill day. My first match was against wba as well in 1980. Will never forget it and we won 2-1 so hope that's a good omen for you. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.