City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that now the pressure of the CL expectation has lifted, the players will refocus on the league and realize that unless they pull their socks up we're in real danger of missing out on the top 4. However I won't hold my breath as half of them know they're finished so don't give a shite whether or not we're in the CL next season

Less than a win today and surely he'll be sacked

On that basis maybe it would be wise to pick players who WILL be here next season then!

paulchapo said:
On that basis maybe it would be wise to pick players who WILL be here next season then!

Great idea! Just too sensible. You should put yourself forward for caretaker manager for the last 9 games pal

Teams will now come at us, knowing that we can be got at ( see Burnley, Stoke etc...)
The fear factor that teams had of us is gone, which can be a good thing, and a bad thing!
At least teams will not come to the Ethiad to just park the bus, there will be chances to get in behind WBA, we just have to take them, and hopefully an early one or two to ease the nerves!
Time for some payback, lets hope that we see a wounded animal, eager to restore some pride!
With Arsenal and the rest, breathing down our neck, it really is time to stop fucking around, there's more than just pride riding on the remainder of the season.

Bewar3them00n said:
Teams will now come at us, knowing that we can be got at ( see Burnley, Stoke etc...)
The fear factor that teams had of us is gone, which can be a good thing, and a bad thing!
At least teams will not come to the Ethiad to just park the bus, there will be chances to get in behind WBA, we just have to take them, and hopefully an early one or two to ease the nerves!
Time for some payback, lets hope that we see a wounded animal, eager to restore some pride!
With Arsenal and the rest, breathing down our neck, it really is time to stop fucking around, there's more than just pride riding on the remainder of the season.

You're fucking dreaming if you think Pulis won't park the bus. He'll do exactly that, and look to use Berahino's pace on the counter. I'm expecting a carbon copy of Stoke or Hull, and just hope we've got enough quality to get past them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.