City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

We won today and Wigan can celebrate. Man City cannot finish below fifth place, so win or lose in the FA Cup final, they already have a spot in the next Europa League.

But i don´t know in which round they´ll begin.

carlosborba said:
We won today and Wigan can celebrate. Man City cannot finish below fifth place, so win or lose in the FA Cup final, they already have a spot in the next Europa League.

No need to talk about finishing anywhere but second spot now.

As I said previously all sides currently in the 2-5 positions will drop points.

You can put good money on all of Spurs , Arsenal and Chelsea dropping points from now on and collect.

Very confident 74 points will be enough to finish second this year.

mancity1 said:
carlosborba said:

You can put good money on all of Spurs , Arsenal and Chelsea dropping points from now on and collect.

I'd be semi- dissapointed if we didn't pick up maximum points from here on out. The teams we face either suck or have nothing to play for.

NoahCity said:
mancity1 said:
carlosborba said:

I'd be semi- dissapointed if we didn't pick up maximum points from here on out. The teams we face either suck or have nothing to play for.

If you look at the history its often teams that have nothing or little to play for that are the most dangerous at the end of the season.

I would be disappointed also if we dropped points and on paper Swansea away is are toughest assignment to come.

My call for us was before Spurs and hopefully that was our last poor result.

mancity1 said:
NoahCity said:
mancity1 said:

If you look at the history its often teams that have nothing or little to play for that are the most dangerous at the end of the season.

I would be disappointed also if we dropped points and on paper Swansea away is are toughest assignment to come.

My call for us was before Spurs and hopefully that was our last poor result.

I think we should finish on about the 80 point mark.The only concern is the midweek games we have on the run in just before and after the cup final.

LoveCity said:
Watching MOTD and the Family Stand looks cringeworthy in its emptiness, needs to be downsized/halved ASAP.

Technically it was sold out - I tried to relocate and get a seat for my lad in there weeks ago and was told there were no 2 seats together -so have to assume it was ST no-shows yesterday?

Yet AGAIN!! We cannot finish off decent opportunities. This is why we might end up second this season. We have paid dearly for not putting the ball away and the opposition have made a comeback and put us under pressure.
Joe will be furious about letting that one in today.
It's ok to dominate the game but a 1 goal difference is cuttin it close.

Good professional performance

Could and should have scored more goals. Aguero could have easily had a hat-trick and Nasri had a bad miss. West Ham's sole tactic was winning set pieces and throw-ins within range of Andy Carroll's head in the penalty area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.