City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Zabaleta had a difficult day today against Jarvis. He had a good game for them

Jarvis is really on form of late, Man U couldn't handle him couple weeks ago.

Joleon was brilliant today, again.

We played well. I think 4 or 5-1 would have been a fair result.

cleavers said:
city1999 said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
Isn't it the Villa game in the 1st round of the League Cup and weren't the T3's closed?
From the website:
"The incessant Manchester rain was partly to blame for the crowd of 28,015, but the early rounds of the League Cup have always struggled to attract decent numbers for several years now"

It was the reading match in the cup quarters ...just googled it!!!
Try again, its certainly not the 39000 crowd against Reading. Its the villa game, the opposition appear to be in west ham colours, which is why the rag idiot posted it.

I think it's Villa from FA Cup 2011?????

Caveman said:
Joleon was brilliant today, again.

We played well. I think 4 or 5-1 would have been a fair result.

Lescott was my MotM. He was fantastic, especially in the first half.

However, Carlos ran his socks off today and the 'Ammers put in some tremendous blocks, without which they would have been, well, 'ammered.

A decent game with us very impressive in patches. They look a decent side now and passed the ball better than you'd think given their reputation. We dealt with their crosses pretty well; Lescott and Zaba both excellent. Etihad felt understandably subdued and even Hammers made it in good numbers but quieter than usual. Onwards and upwards.

Watching MOTD and the Family Stand looks cringeworthy in its emptiness, needs to be downsized/halved ASAP.

Had a great day watching the game in a bar in Lanzarote, with a West Ham, and Reading fan. Just after half-time, an Irish woman came in, bought a drink, and then shouted 'come on Villa, it would be great to beat these'!! Hilarious!

I thought we played quite well.Agureo was live wire and should have scored an hatrick.I loved Yaya Toures goal top corner brilliant.We should have won by more but a lot better than last week.

Len Rum said:
B\connellblue said:
The sort of performance that early December had the glass half full brigade proclaiming winning ugly was the sign of champions. Well it wasn't. We dominate piss poor teams and still only scrape the points. We have to put these chances away. It's all about tempo and untill we quicken ours i don't see this pattern changing. Our defence with the exception of clichy played very well( he is vastly superior than kolorov so not much can be done there). Our midfield with the exception of yaya don't contribute near enough in the line of goals. Our strikers need to convert more of the chances we create. We need to sign a quality keeper to knock the complacency out of Joe. Pants is a likeable chap but real opposition for Joe he never will be! Thankfully the mistake came late enough for it not to matter!
"Pants is a likeable chap" WTF are you on about?. In my view he's actually better than Joe principally because he is much stronger in the air than Joe. I agree we need a new keeper, but sell Joe for about 10 -15M and get Bergovitch or Mignolet or Schwartzer( on a free) . In the latter case the money could be used to fund the purchase of a Cavani etc.

Yes, let's sell our 25 year old England keeper for half what the scum paid for De Gea.

Schwartzer? he's 41 next season FFS.

Can't believe people want rid of Hart. It looked like he was suffering back spasms or cramps when he let the goal in.

This ranks alongside the "zabba is a liability" and "Silva is too small for the premier league" comments we've had on here over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.