City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

city1999 said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
irishben said:
Anybody see this photo, obviously fake doing the rounds on twitter/facebook

dunno how to post image just see the link sorry

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/David_Dublin/status/328212825879220225/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/David_Dublin/status ... 25/photo/1</a>

Isn't it the Villa game in the 1st round of the League Cup and weren't the T3's closed?
From the website:
"The incessant Manchester rain was partly to blame for the crowd of 28,015, but the early rounds of the League Cup have always struggled to attract decent numbers for several years now"

It was the reading match in the cup quarters ...just googled it!!!
Try again, its certainly not the 39000 crowd against Reading. Its the villa game, the opposition appear to be in west ham colours, which is why the rag idiot posted it.

Keep hearing hart is overrated, week after week now. Golden gloves 2 years running, possibly this season too. Had a brilliant season at Birmingham before coming back to us too. Makes me laugh, other fans must just focus on him to make a mistake, when he does they get all giddy! Jealousy comes to mind, we've got the future England number one for years to come.

Otherwise, good performance. Lack of goals is so frustrating though, Sergio needs to get his shooting boots back for next season.

There was a 10 minute spell in the second half that summed our season up for me. Wet Spam barely touched the ball and we knocked it around, back to front, back again, across the pitch etc etc. All our players were so static and because we allowed them so much time to get 11 players behind the ball there was just no place for us to go. Without having any pace out wide there just isn't the ability to open up space for someone to get to the touchline.

It seemed to me that Joe was playing with a back/ hip problem judging by his movement and some strange distribution. He was lucky to have two of the best centre backs in the country in front of him
Lescott showed what a valuable player he is in this kind of game - but the future seems to be "Nasty"!

Bodicoteblue said:
It seemed to me that Joe was playing with a back/ hip problem judging by his movement and some strange distribution. He was lucky to have two of the best centre backs in the country in front of him
Lescott showed what a valuable player he is in this kind of game - but the future seems to be "Nasty"!

There may be something in this as he rarely, if at all, kicked the ball. Those rolls out to the defence almost cost us today.barcelona we are not!

Bodicoteblue said:
Lescott showed what a valuable player he is in this kind of game

He's got praise on the West Ham forum for his performance today , and in truth he's too good a player to let go ......

but he wants regular starts , and , as you say , Nastasic appears to be the preferred option ....

what can you do when your shoes let water in ?????

A good win, we know we need to fix our attempts/goals ratio and i'm sure we will.

We could have had 4 and never really got threatened.
Joe's back didn't help him getting megged but meh shit happens.

Good win :)

3 points and a good performance against a tough West Ham side. A couple of wins might be enough to secure 2nd place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.