City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Everyone is fit according to the training report

I didn't read through the thread so it might have been mentioned already, but I believe this is the first time this season we've had a full squad to choose from.

If everyone fit need the best team we can put out and secure the three points.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott (need him against Carrol)
Clichy

Barry
Yaya
Milner

Nasri
Aguero
Tevez

Bring Silva on at 60 mins to gently re introduce, and rest Aguero after same period allowing Dzeko a run out.

Len Rum said:
kun said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Yaya Garcia
Milner/Nasri Silva Sinclair
Tevez
Sinclair?
Don't be silly.

We've GOT to give him a game now , Len ..... he's got nowt else to do on a Saturday afternoon now Rosie Websters done a runner !

black mamba said:
Len Rum said:
kun said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Yaya Garcia
Milner/Nasri Silva Sinclair
Tevez
Sinclair?
Don't be silly.

We've GOT to give him a game now , Len ..... he's got nowt else to do on a Saturday afternoon now Rosie Websters done a runner !
Didn't know that.

I wonder if she's looking for an older guy, slightly overweight but still got all his teeth?

Len Rum said:
black mamba said:
Len Rum said:
Sinclair?
Don't be silly.

Didn't know that.

I wonder if she's looking for an older guy, slightly overweight but still got all his teeth?

Yes , apparently , as of a day or two back she's become a 'loose cannon' , and our Scott's suddenly found his own mind again ..... even threatening to leave City if Mancini remains apparently!

This could just be the opportunity you've been waitin' for ..... she won't have anyone around the place handy now to pop her cherry!

2u5z22t.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
Anyone reckon Carroll will score?

Not with Rosie Webster , he won't ...... his hair's too long , an' she won't want the competition!

Lopes wasn't involved in the EDS game today so hopefully that means he will be in the squad for tomorrow's match. Really good opportunity in the last five games to test some young players and give them the chance to prove themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.