City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game we must dominate from the start. If we lose, we could end up on a downward move. Worst case ending up third or fourth. Which would be unbearable to take because of the rags and their incessant gloating. Cnuts.

What songs will we be singing tomorrow? Can't really sing the Lescott and Barry songs again until next season, if they're still here. "You thought you were the champions, you're not" will have to go on ice for 12 months.

What would be appropriate? I expect "We never win at home" to be heard a few times. Should we give "60,000 empty seats" a rest just for tomorrow?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
full strength, no reason not to be.

If we can win our next three games , BEFORE the cup final , then it would be extremely difficult for Chelsea to oust us and grab second place ..... even with a marginally superior goal difference , as things currently stand , they'd have to win ALL of their their remaining five games.

So yes , we need to take that into account , play decent line-ups , and attempt to win all three ...... we could then go into the cup final almost certainly assured of second place.

Just hope we can produce a performance of note, then I'm sure we'll win quite comfortably, I just hope we don't serve up more of the same old same old a la Wigan, because that was truly terrible. We need to snap out of this malaise that we seem to have slipped into. Come on City lets finish off the season in style, send us home happy and with a taster as to what we might expect next season!!

--------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta Kompany Nasty Clichy
-----------Rodwell------------------
--Milner----Yaya------Silva--
-------Tevez----Aguero--------

It is about time that we gave a couple of teams a good thrashing at home. This really should be a comfortable win for us by at least 3/4 goals to nil. At home this season, at times we have been just lazy and letting teams off the hook when we have been on top, and instead of going for more goals we have sat back which ahs cost us quite a few points, especially against Everton, Wigan, just to name a few. I hope that the players who have been picked for this game have their minds on the game, and not on the up coming cup finial on the 11th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.