City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Lopes wasn't involved in the EDS game today so hopefully that means he will be in the squad for tomorrow's match. Really good opportunity in the last five games to test some young players and give them the chance to prove themselves.

He played for Portugal on Thurs? apparently,hence no involvement in the EDS.

It might not prevent him playing today though??

I just got an email from the official site with the subject line; "Will it be a ***** performance against the Hammers". It took me a minute to realise it meant 5-star, I was thinking "Shite". :-)

My cousin plays for West Ham and all i can say is i hope he doesn't come away from the game victorious haha

CaliforniaBlue said:
I just got an email from the official site with the subject line; "Will it be a ***** performance against the Hammers". It took me a minute to realise it meant 5-star, I was thinking "Shite". :-)

old habits die hard ;-)

greasedupdeafguy said:
Lopes wasn't involved in the EDS game today so hopefully that means he will be in the squad for tomorrow's match. Really good opportunity in the last five games to test some young players and give them the chance to prove themselves.

Not until 2nd place is taken care of.

FantasyIreland said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

He played for Portugal on Thurs? apparently,hence no involvement in the EDS.

It might not prevent him playing today though??
Ah didn't realise that<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 am --<br /><br />
citymad said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Not until 2nd place is taken care of.
I don't think there would be any harm in putting one or two youngsters on bench instead of Maicon and Sinclair.

CaliforniaBlue said:
"Cünt's"<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 am --<br /><br />I really don't like early kick offs, I'm still half asleep!

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/free-live-stream-man-city-v-west-ham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/ ... t-ham.html</a>

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero #cityvwestham #mcfc

Very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.