City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
york away to this! said:
lionheart said:
Don't we need to put Dzeko in the shop window?

...unfortunately when he has been in the shop window he has failed to attract any window shoppers...
Yeah, shop window dummy, standing there completely motionless, sounds like Dzeko could do that, certainly managed to do it against Spurs!!!

Def a must win game, my daughters going for the first time with me (aged 11)
wub.gif

I see this as a game where we need to trash the opponent in order to gain some confidence..4:0 would be good lol! I may be aiming high, still a win is a win.

We've got nothing to play for so I suggest we start Sinclair maybe some reserves like Lopes?
I also think we play Pantillimon in net to give him a warmup for the cup final

play our best team......

hart
zabba
clichy
nasty
VK

barry
yaya
milner(if fit)

silva
kun
tev

2-0

lewisspensleymcfc said:
We've got nothing to play for

On the face of it , you're right ...... BUT , if we win our three remaining home fixtures , starting with the West Ham game , then we should be guaranteed the runners-up spot .....

if we finish 3rd or 4th , then it's gonna look pretty bleak for Mancini when he presents his explanation to the Sheikh and Khaldoon about where things went badly wrong ..... and they will have have gone badly wrong if we DON'T get the runners-up place .... even if we DO manage to win the cup !

black mamba said:
lewisspensleymcfc said:
We've got nothing to play for

On the face of it , you're right ...... BUT , if we win our three remaining home fixtures , starting with the West Ham game , then we should be guaranteed the runners-up spot .....

if we finish 3rd or 4th , then it's gonna look pretty bleak for Mancini when he presents his explanation to the Sheikh and Khaldoon about where things went badly wrong ..... and they will have have gone badly wrong if we DON'T get the runners-up place .... even if we DO manage to win the cup !

I don't think we will be stupid enough to throw away runners up, but like you say you never know. If we finish 3/4 then there's no doubt about it that Mancini will be out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.