City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very easy to drop points around the Cup Final. We play on the Tuesday after the Cup Final and it will be very difficult to win that game with Wembley still in our legs

Hoping to see Silva back. We need to get some games into him before Wembley.

City should be better this weekend. I thought we tired badly at Spurs. No excuse, but we were not in the best physical condition and missing key players.

I can see Micah getting another run out. Best to get as many games into him as possible before the Cup Final. A fit Micah can be a match winner with his sprints and crosses in the final third. I can't see him being right on his game by Wembley, but he could make a contribution

Question from a West Ham fan driving on Saturday:

I will be driving up the M6 and cutting across for the M56. Is it better to go around the M60 to J24 or J23, or straight up Princess Road into Manchester, road the Mancunian Way and out on the A635? Thanks.

Can anyone help him?

peoffrey said:

I will be driving up the M6 and cutting across for the M56. Is it better to go around the M60 to J24 or J23, or straight up Princess Road into Manchester, road the Mancunian Way and out on the A635? Thanks.

Can anyone help him?
I would suggest going straight up Princess Road (Parkway).
Reason is that the M60 option you tend to hit the Ikea traffic near Ashton especially on a Saturday.

DTKOAG said:
peoffrey said:

Can anyone help him?
Reason is that the M60 option you tend to hit the Ikea traffic near Ashton especially on a Saturday.

The Oldham turn off is better

the goats backside said:
DTKOAG said:
peoffrey said:

Can anyone help him?

The Oldham turn off is better

I would go around the M60 through Stockport, after the town centre and the motorway merges take the next junction, the A57, take that to the left and 2 1/2 miles later you are near the stadium. Easy Peasy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.