City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get 3 points on Saturday to make sure we get 2nd place. Tevez and Sergio to start for me and if Sergio isn't fit play 4 5 1

lewisspensleymcfc said:
We've got nothing to play for so I suggest we start Sinclair maybe some reserves like Lopes?
I also think we play Pantillimon in net to give him a warmup for the cup final
Are you a rag? We are playing for 2nd place
YCNMIU

Strongest team as we have to finish the season in the right way and in a positive manner.

Crucial that the summer is spent building on a good end to the season and not dissecting a complete meltdown.

Players should be firing as many will be playing for their future's.

play the strongest team we have and i don't care if we beat them with a goal scored in the last seconds of the game..just get 3 points and make sure 2 nd place is nailed on

Should win this game easy.Time for us to give teams like West Ham a good thrashing.We need to finish the season really well like the last 2 seasons.

baildon blue said:
Should win this game easy.Time for us to give teams like West Ham a good thrashing.We need to finish the season really well like the last 2 seasons.

You'd have thought we'd have won the Wigan game easily but it took a late, late piece of magic from Tevez (and Wigan hitting the woodwork) to grind it out. West Ham beat them 2-0.

We've not really won easily in the Premiership for a lot of this season. I'm not worried but I don't see a thrashing on the cards considering how we've been playing.

Lawro has gone for a very comfortable 3-0 win to City for the home game against West Ham.

Even so, he still has City four points behind Arsenal and in third place for the season...

1 Manchester United 87
2 Arsenal 78
3 Manchester City 74
4 Everton 71
5 Chelsea 68
6 Liverpool 61
7 Queens Park Rangers 56
8 Tottenham Hotspur 53
9 Newcastle United 52
10 Stoke City 46
11 Sunderland 44
12 Wigan Athletic 37
13 West Bromwich Albion 34
14 West Ham United 32
15 Fulham 29
16 Southampton 29
17 Norwich City 29
18 Swansea City 25
19 Aston Villa 25
20 Reading 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.