City vs Wigan post game thread (Merged)

Re: Happy for 3 points...

Ended up hanging on against Wigan so not the best ever performance. Still another 3 points though and looking on course for an European Cup place next year. Need Silva & Tevez to keep fit for the run in.

Re: Patrick Vieira

was Viera preferred over Dejong today for selection ? or was Dejong unfit ?

My heart almost stopped in the last minutes !

The sad thing is that we couldn`t even put pressure on Wigan.

It was as if as soon as we scored the boss said right don't push yourselves too much, we looked quite happy to sit and defend a one goal lead, today we got away with it but am not sure we can against others.

Either way 3 points is all that matters.

Not impressed. We were equally as bad in the same fixture last season but Tevez was in great form and he saved us then but right now he's in the worst form since the first few games after we signed him (at least in my opinion) and it took an absolute howler to save us.

how many times in the the past have shite teams beat us when weve played like that? good to see things have changed , well done city, win how the fcuk you want points make prizes!!

Re: Patrick Vieira

Imagine playing against him when he was younger!

Has certainly changed my opinion of him.

What makes me laugh is when you look at him and think 'what a unit' then Yaya stands next to him and he looks like a little boy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.