City vs Wigan post game thread (Merged)

A performance typical of fixture congestion and nothing more. Trying to nick a win doing as little as humanly possible. If Silva hadn't scored I don't doubt we would have pushed harder for the first goal, but I'm not surprised in the slightest that the orders were "Don't overdo it".

Sure it doesn't lend itself well to the spectator sport, but I'm more than happy to deal with spectacles (and lets be honest, we've probably already had more this season than in a fair old while! - Heck just tune into anything with Silva) next season as long as we make CL.

A wins a win this time of the year! We have played about 45 games upto now and we could play another 14.......

stony said:
We looked tired but a win is a win. Spurs fans are getting desperate.

Hmmm, on loan Arab keeper playing against mega rich Arab owned club... something fishy going on there. Money has changed hands. He let that one go through his hands, already having tried to throw a Balotelli shot in earlier.

They should no everything about keepers letting stuff through there hands.....i remember Gomez at the start of his career ffs.

1st half some wonderful passing movements and could and possibly should have had a couple more.

2nd half...well the least said about it the better.

3 points was vital though and we got them.

3 points in the bag . Good teams win ugly and we did that today , happy with the three points and lets hope we keep winning games no matter how it is done .

blueandgreen said:
Mc Carthy was good for Wigan we definitely should be considering him.

Are we supposed to sign every player that has an ok game against us?

Silva and Ali Al Habsi joint MOTM ;)

Very very poor game though. Very disjointed. We couldn't get our passing game together and they simply wouldn't pull the trigger. Buildup was painfully slow. Attwell was beyond awful.

But you know the cliché about teams playing badly and winning...

very poor game but got 3 points<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
redmizzle said:
blueandgreen said:
Mc Carthy was good for Wigan we definitely should be considering him.

Are we supposed to sign every player that has an ok game against us?
lol i hate when people do that

(insert player) played well against us..

look on bluemoon (insert player) we should buy him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.