Re: Today

Pughie said:
Bad day at the office.

Things we tried didnt come off.

We looked tired.

But we got the 3 points.

A wins a win.

:)

I agree. This team has a habit of either winning comfortably or drawing losing close games. Not great to watch but a win's a win.

We looked tired but a win is a win. Spurs fans are getting desperate.

Hmmm, on loan Arab keeper playing against mega rich Arab owned club... something fishy going on there. Money has changed hands. He let that one go through his hands, already having tried to throw a Balotelli shot in earlier.

Happy we got the points, and games coming fast im not that bothered by the preformace. Players who need a rest though, Richards, Zabaleta, Viera (need him for reading IMO) and Balotelli.

Not a great performance but its still 3 points thats the main thing,I couldnt wait for the ref to blow that final whistle I could see the pie eaters grabbing a late winner. But credit were its due Wigan played some nice football today, Didnt look like a side that was bottom of the league.

3pts thanks you

overall good performance, with some special moments from silva and hart

great work from vieira too

reading won and scored 5 today but bring them on!!

COME ON CITY

stony said:

Hmmm, on loan Arab keeper playing against mega rich Arab owned club... something fishy going on there. Money has changed hands. He let that one go through his hands, already having tried to throw a Balotelli shot in earlier.

hes from Oman not UAE, tossers

stony said:

Yeah, that's desperate all right. Jeez. Mind if I ask where that's from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.