City vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiveOnlineFooty is invite only now which means long term users no longer have to put up with the big pre game surges which can result in the game playing up.

Anyway, City win. My secondary interest is what Swansea can grab from Arsenal today.

Re: Bizzarely, i'm a little nervous about today's game!

Thaksins Love Child said:
I don't know why people keep saying we have to rotate. We thrashed spuds last game and played some amazing stuff. Napoli is at home so I don't see the problem

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

De Jong
Yaya
Nasri
Silva

Aguero
Dzeko

Assuming Barry is injured.

Edited for accuracy. ;-)

The whole point of our squad is that we dont have any second rate players. I would like to see us put our "second string" out today because they are still a top four team and they have more to prove than our first 11! Im not saying we can't lose this game, but I am saying whatever team we put out is capable of winning it.

Wouldn't matter if we playing LA Galaxy's third best side in an off season friendly with our best 11 I would still have some angst throughout the 90 minutes (lol).

Hart, Richards, Kompany (c), Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Milner, A. Johnson, Silva, Aguero, Tevez

Team to face Wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.