Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Yaya Toure

Nasri
Silva
Balotelli

Dzeko

I really want balotelli to play some part tomorrow. I think he'll have been sat there in the past three games and it's gave him a bit of a boot up the arse. 4-0 tomorrow, and that's not being disrespectful to Wigan, I just think we will be light years ahead of them and will be very impressive..

southstand117 said:
I really want ball to play some part tomorrow. I think he'll have been sat there in the past three games and it's gave him a bit of a boot up the arse. 4-0 tomorrow, and that's not being disrespectful to Wigan, I just think we will be light years ahead of them and will be very impressive..

I don't want Michael Ball near our team... unless of course he's there to stamp on some rag.

shikariblue said:
southstand117 said:
I really want ball to play some part tomorrow. I think he'll have been sat there in the past three games and it's gave him a bit of a boot up the arse. 4-0 tomorrow, and that's not being disrespectful to Wigan, I just think we will be light years ahead of them and will be very impressive..

I don't want Michael Ball near our team... unless of course he's there to stamp on some rag.
Hahaha edited

090911214631.png

I hope finally to get to see my dream team. WIth what Tevez did for us last year, I could never put Dzeko in before Tevez. A short term run is NO subsititute for the work CT put in last year (and this is all about on the pitch, nothing else considered).

-----------------------------HART------------------------------------------

----RICHARDS----------KOMPANY----------LESCOTT-----------CLICHY----------

--------------YAYA------------------------------MILNER---------------------

----SILVA-----------------------TEVEZ----------------------------NASRI------

----------------------------- -AGUERO--------------------------------------

I am going to go with:

-------------------Hart-------------------

Zabaleta--Kompany--Lescott---Clichy-

---------------Yaya----Milner-----------

-------Nasri------Silva----Balotelli-----

------------------Dzeko-----------------

Subs: Pantillimon, Kolo, Tevez, Aguero, Kolarov, Johnson, Barry

hopefully this will go in the right place, but ive got a spare ticket for today. if any one wants it please twwet me @hawkie1970 i'll be in the square at 1

I think he will start with Tevez and Balo today and give them some game time, he might even swap Lescott with Kolo or Savic imo.
Dont know what the midfield will be.
I know it is only 3 games inn but the games are going to come thick and fast now and Mancini wont risk anyone if there is a slight niggle or any sign of tiredness from Internationals etc.
Its more difficult to predict the starting XI these days than the result.
Which isnt a bad thing.

My Guess.

Hart
Zab Man
Komps
Lescott
Kolarov

NDJ
YaYa
Silva

Balo
Tevez
Edin

Your guess is as good as mine:~)

ladyman saying Aguero and tev starting, Dzeko rested. not sure how he would know this at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.