City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

sincity said:
I agree with choosing Savic...its just means Kolo would be thinking of moving on..and then we would have to get another CB...

not sure that'd be a bad thing.

Kompany, let the guy score then it is 2-1 and we still have 11 men on the pitch...instead they score the pen and we have to defend a 2-1 lead with 10 men. It's not rocket science. Why do professional players do that so often?

Well we got the 3pts, but the team just didnt click today, but remember a couple of years ago we would have fallen in a heap with either drawing or losing these types of matches....because it was a pig of a match, the chances that went by during the match, shows that we will still have off days but still have the guts to turn the match around and come up with the win.....especially when down to 10 men, because what didnt help was having a ref who performed so badly during the entire match....anyhow keep up the good work guys.....

Nothing to be said about the ref:-(((((
What was everyone saying about playing poorly but still winning. Three points is all that mattered after last week. And another thing I thought you were supposed to concede five goals if you had a man sent off. :-)

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Is it 1 or 3 games for Vinnie? Think if I'm right cause it was a professional foul it's only 1 but I'm not sure.
its been done to death already on this thread, its 1 game ban for him professional foul

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,,11065_3407933,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/match ... 33,00.html</a>

I didn't know we signed Andy Johnson. We're buying up everyone apparently.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Kompany, let the guy score then it is 2-1 and we still have 11 men on the pitch...instead they score the pen and we have to defend a 2-1 lead with 10 men. It's not rocket science. Why do professional players do that so often?
dont think in the moment he would have time to think like that, his reaction would just be 'shit better stop him scoring' which resulted in him fouling him and being sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.