City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

sincity said:
impressedwolf said:
Pleased with my boys today, can go away with their heads held high.
I think the result was a fair one, the ref was terrible and im pleased we didnt get hammered by too many.
Our big game is next week against Wigan (different standards for us!)

I dont think you should expect to win by 6 or more every week as teams will "park the bus" against you but its the 3 points that counts more than loads of goals.
Good luck for the rest of the season, i hope you win it in style!

But we could have got 6-7 goals were it not for ur goalie, hennessey...however, there's that obvious penalty we should have got for the "choke-hold", and Stearman should have been sent off for his multiple fouls...
City had to practically win this game through brute-force. The referee was not for you, but against us, and that could have worked in your advantage if you had a few star players in your team..
The FA really needs to take a look at the refereeing standards, and institute some kind of punishment for such biased refereeing...

Maybe that penalty decision for the choke hold going against you makes up for the handball on weds night?!
I will have a word with Mick before the return fixture to see if he can leave Hennessey out so you can get 6 instead!
Come on 3 points is the main thing!

Wolves are class, Atwell is a ****. We didn't play half as badly as people think, and that's all I have to say on the matter.

Also, 4/1 odds that the 'experts' on MOTD don't mention any of the refereeing decisions.

Tevez City said:
Very important 3 points to keep the gap.

The funny part is the worst two players scored the two goals ( Dzeko and Kolarov )

IMO, Lescott and Barry were the best today.

It s funny because those two guys are playing a brilliant season so far, and the Tevez the **** is out. Now that s funny, you fook.

Think city fans have every right to complain about Atwell that has to have been the poorest referreing this year. Really out of his depth- how he did not book Henry I do not know - missed a blatant pen in first half and just made so many poor decisions- he should watch the game and hang his head in shame!

EaglesFan said:
Tevez City said:

The funny part is the worst two players scored the two goals ( Dzeko and Kolarov )

Do you know why rest of the forum does not take you seriously?

You are one person on this board that keeps slagging your teams BEST SCORER (in all competitions).

Stop being a joke of each thread, man :-)

I don't have anyone on my ignore list, but he's coming close.

Tevez City said:

not really, alot of players play shit yet score goals. he got the goal we needed at the time however lucky/easy, you just clearly have an agenda against the lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.