City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

For the city fans that are dissing players like dzeko should go sit in the corner and feel ashamed of themselves all our strikers are on red hot fire goals wise and everyone is keeping the results going and your still winging about the players ???????????????

We didn't play very well, but Atwell was partly to blame for that.

Fouls:

Man City 17-5 Wolves

funny-animal-25.jpg

Willie Wontie said:
BlueTG said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
anybody else worried about arsenal now.
they seem picking up a bit of momentum it could be a very important 2 games against them.
seems people wrote them off way too early, no one can be written off yet really, but i doubt theyd contest for the title, an injury to van persie and i rekon theyll struggle for goals

agreed they won't win the title but they are capable of doing some damage on the way.

I think they will give us a tough time but very happy to be proven wrong

Van Pussie will get injured and that will be that

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Kompany, let the guy score then it is 2-1 and we still have 11 men on the pitch...instead they score the pen and we have to defend a 2-1 lead with 10 men. It's not rocket science. Why do professional players do that so often?

Boyata did the same thing against Arse. Makes more sense with a 2+ goal lead to just concede.

EaglesFan said:
Tevez City said:
Very important 3 points to keep the gap.

The funny part is the worst two players scored the two goals ( Dzeko and Kolarov )

IMO, Lescott and Barry were the best today.

Do you know why rest of the forum does not take you seriously?

You are one person on this board that keeps slagging your teams BEST SCORER (in all competitions).

Stop being a joke of each thread, man :-)

I don`t give a f**K about what you think about my posts.

And BTW, I didn`t slag Dzeko and said he is a not good player.
I said he needs to improve in certain, whats wrong with that ?

I know he is the top goal scorer this season which is something I am glad for, but I think he can do better in other areas of his game.

IF you consider that slagging, then so be it.

Can't remember when I last saw such horrific refereeing. What a fucking farce he was.

Good win, not pretty and at times the lads looked kinda half-arsed. Villareal next.

Blue Haze said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Kompany, let the guy score then it is 2-1 and we still have 11 men on the pitch...instead they score the pen and we have to defend a 2-1 lead with 10 men. It's not rocket science. Why do professional players do that so often?

Boyata did the same thing against Arse. Makes more sense with a 2+ goal lead to just concede.

Hart would probably have saved the rebound!

Aguero and Dzeko not at their best but somehow made a vital goal between them so can't complain. I like Kolarov but why can he not keep things simple when in his own third of the pitch, very frustrating with some lazy passing today. Nasri did well winning tackles and driving us forward in the first half, Barry and Lescott also very good. Ref bad.

Happy enough with that 3 hard point's won.Thought the ref was terrible but got it right with Komp's.Lescott motm for me and well done Wolve's gave us a tougher time than the side last week.How do the Wolves fans feel about the Irish crew over there?I am a big fan of Doyle and Ward still has scope to get better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.