City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Can someone ban all the people on here for saying we need new world class this and world class that instead of what we got. OMG yea really the season is that bad im sure the players will apolagise for scoring 36 goals in 10 prem games and having a goal difference 13 better than anyone else having 3 goalscorers in the top 10 of which 2 are in the top 3. 5 points clear at the top of the table, in 4 competitions need i go on

Will try and get an update as to the condition of the fox spotted on the South Stand roof during the game today for those asking #MCFC

huh?

Cruiser Blue said:
Can someone ban all the people on here for saying we need new world class this and world class that instead of what we got. OMG yea really the season is that bad im sure the players will apolagise for scoring 36 goals in 10 prem games and having a goal difference 13 better than anyone else having 3 goalscorers in the top 10 of which 2 are in the top 3. 5 points clear at the top of the table, in 4 competitions need i go on

Just rag wum's matey, don't feed the trolls. Do what we do and agree indeed improve on their analysis/comments to silly proportions as that is like salt on a slug for trolls.

Andouble said:
Will try and get an update as to the condition of the fox spotted on the South Stand roof during the game today for those asking #MCFC

huh?

It has been reported Steve Sidwell has been camping overnight on the roof, and passing on any information he can gather. The refs a cock was the best he could get.

Andouble said:

huh?

There was a fox that appeared to be stuck, just above the vents in the corner between Colin Bell level 3 and South stand for about 20 mins of 2nd half.

TCIB said:
Cruiser Blue said:

Just rag wum's matey, don't feed the trolls. Do what we do and agree indeed improve on their analysis/comments to silly proportions as that is like salt on a slug for trolls.

Good way to look at it

We don't need world class anything , we already have top class players in each and every position. We may need back up players , but we don't need to replace any of the first team regulars as they are all world class anyways , they are top of the hardest league in the world and haven't lost a game yet. Today was a game where we never got going , but I put that down to how the game was refereed. Every 2 minutes there seemed to be a stoppage and never in our favour either , so if we lost the ball and then won a 50-50 and were off to start a move , he would blow for a free kick and stop us in our tracks. But we still had chances none the less and should have scored more , their keeper in the first half made some quality saves. Wasn't the best display I have seen but we very much deserved to win the game especially with the chances we had and the possesion when we had 11 as well. 3 points , 5 points clear , you won't find me complaining about the team , maybe about the referee , but if I started I don't think I could stop.

impressedwolf said:
Shadz69 said:
impressedwolf said:
Massive fan of both of them, to be honest probably our two hardest working players. Doyle was quiet today but usually doesnt stop running. It doesnt always score many but he does a lot of work holding the ball up and creating chances for Fletcher.
Ward is mr utility and seems to play well in any position. Must be the first name on the team sheet for Mick.

Hunt also works very hard for us, I realise that he is an irratant and the sort of player that is only liked by his own fans!

I don't mind Hunt at all he does a great job for Ireland also,I think Doyle could score goal's with more service he play's for 2 side's that lack any real creativity
and is on scraps most of the time but I hope it change's when Fletcher get's back they work well together.Agree about Ward I see a big future for him if he keep's progressing.Good luck for the rest of the season.

I think we see more from Doyle when Mick plays the wide men such as Jarvis and Hammill etc but when we play away especially against big teams such as City we play more defensively which makes ithard for Doyle to get anything.

Ive really enjoyed posting on here and hearing some of the comments back about my team, it always nice to hear other peoples views etc

Alway's the second game I watch I am really happy with the job Mick is doing with the Irish guy's I love the guy he was a great servant for Ireland and City without sounding insulting do you think Doyle or Ward are capable of playing at a higher level?ie top 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.