City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Some fucking people.

Watching games like that are as satisfying for me as drubbing someone 5-0.

Its shows our character from deep within.

Lescott was my MOM pick, particularly first half.

And that was Savic's best 20 mins in a city shirt, more importantly he produced when he needed to - when his team needed him to. Previous cameo appearances have seen him make silly fouls, get drawn toward the ball and out of position - basic stuff as he adjusts to epl football. Thought he commanded his position very well when he came on, which was not an easy thing to do as wolves were getting too much joy down the flanks in those last 20.

Referee was shocking, need to watch again tonight to see if any of those first half fouls he refused to give were debatable at all - if not he was down right bent out there.

monkey-trousers said:
JasminBosnia said:
(did he score after referee blown final whistle?)

Yes

Will need to see it again, but if true that is another minus point for this referee. Which normal referee would blow the whistle when the player is about to take a shot?? Most usually call full-time when they see there's nothing to be gained for both teams with adding a few seconds, or when players simply keep dribbling...

Great 3 points. Nervous at 2 - 1 but we are a different team these days.

Stuart Twatwell an absolute joke of a ref.

Upwards and onwards.

monkey-trousers said:
Andouble said:
Will try and get an update as to the condition of the fox spotted on the South Stand roof during the game today for those asking #MCFC

huh?

There was a fox that appeared to be stuck, just above the vents in the corner between Colin Bell level 3 and South stand for about 20 mins of 2nd half.

A fox? Samantha? I knew he big chest would get her stuck somewhere sometime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.