City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: hart costs City again

whp.blue said:
I think the time has come to drop Hart

this is the third time hart has pushed the ball back into play costing us goals!

he needs to correct this flaw in his game we cannot keep giving away soft goals and today it has cost us the club captain for three games and that will unsettle the defence

Hart is not half as good as he thinks he is and is a big time charlie
another weaver in the making if we are not careful

I know people on here will not like this post but it needs to be said imho

Oh fuck off you talk so much shit it hurts my eyes to read it

whothefisAlice said:
Tad too much, but yea he has cost us a few goals now. But then again he has saved us from many goals against and kept us in many matches. I dont for the life of me know why he can't hold these shots or parry them wide or out of touch. It's getting f##king annoying and costing us!! Pantillon is not the answer so no we cannot drop him.

What a total load of shit! Name me one better keeper in the premier league? If you can i will wind my neck in

one of the worse refs i've ever seen, he was hell bent on costing us if at all possible.

you can spend what you like, sign who you like, be coached by any top manager but a ref is bent the game will usually end up with a loss.

well done today city for foiling the cheating ****.

GXCity said:
whothefisAlice said:
Tad too much, but yea he has cost us a few goals now. But then again he has saved us from many goals against and kept us in many matches. I dont for the life of me know why he can't hold these shots or parry them wide or out of touch. It's getting f##king annoying and costing us!! Pantillon is not the answer so no we cannot drop him.

What a total load of shit! Name me one better keeper in the premier league? If you can i will wind my neck in

There really isnt one but in fairness he is not as good as he was last season
He was unbelievable last season but for some reason has started doing those shit parries. Although i dont count either of the ones against Bayern as its unbelievable he even got a hand to them let alone do fuck all with it

de niro said:
one of the worse refs i've ever seen, he was hell bent on costing us if at all possible.

you can spend what you like, sign who you like, be coached by any top manager but a ref is bent the game will usually end up with a loss.

I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!

That bastard ref would have been lynched if we hadn't got the result.

GStar said:
That was the worst ref i've seen since Walton versus Liverpool at home.
Off topic but WALTON seems to ref a majority of Everton and liverpool games so look out for city v Liverpool Walton as ref!

Anyway Attwell is a disgrace to referees. Fair enough you have useless refs and you know can`t control a game but for god sake! This ref is backwards, gave fouls when they weren`t and didn`t give them when they were blantant! Silva gets hacked from behind nothing, barry taps the wolves player INSTANT yellow card!

Dzeko can`t tackle to save his life but you knew Attwell had it in for him when Dzeko went up to the wolves player and brushed his shirt and ref gave a foul and booked him!! And then Yaya i think went right into in the back or did a hefty challenge on theirs certain yellow and he said play on!

Every time we went near them it was a foul, i think Attwell should become a Basketball ref as he didn`t allow any contact at all!

moomba said:
Attwell is a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

I just wonder how more incompetent Attwell has to become before the Refs' organization or the PL or the FA give him a book of the Laws of the Game with a quiet word to go away and read it and come back in the close season.

He does not garner players' respect for the quality of his decisions but the brutally enforced notion that he is the referee and can do no wrong. He would have serious trouble if he ended up with two teams who were equally 'done' with the kind of decisions he was making today. Penalty, yes, sending off yes, but why were no yellow cards shown for the tackles on Silva and Dzeko, and the immediate one for GazBaz.

He is one of these 'young', fast-tracked refs (too fast for most people's liking I would imagine) who is gaining his experience by refereeing in the most blatantly un-evenhanded, incompetent manner I have seen for a long time. He is one of those officials who will single-handedly ruin a game of football, a club's season, a whole competition.

And WhyTF did Mario not get a free kick for that blatant barge at the back end of the game?

Ducado said:
de niro said:

I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!
The club are asked to mark each ref after each game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.