City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

collie40 said:
I thought wolves were well drilled and had a game plan, The ref was a disgrace, although after watching the full match again on sky not quite as bad as i first thought(

I agree that it didn't come across, for some reason. But we saw it with our own eyes. He was abysmal.

Pam said:
http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/206775.aspx

Stupid bastards.

Serious ?? tell that to Man City fans, i bet you they have been sick of watching us win for 20 YEARS !!!!!!!!!! City are not bothering me at all, they are a good side and i expect them to win a lot more often now.

he he he.

monkey-trousers said:
Andouble said:
Will try and get an update as to the condition of the fox spotted on the South Stand roof during the game today for those asking #MCFC

huh?

There was a fox that appeared to be stuck, just above the vents in the corner between Colin Bell level 3 and South stand for about 20 mins of 2nd half.
I think we both know who the fox was running from, poor bastard has been safe the last few games and now he's got to watch his back again all because of you.

Blue Smarties said:
monkey-trousers said:
Andouble said:
Will try and get an update as to the condition of the fox spotted on the South Stand roof during the game today for those asking #MCFC

huh?

There was a fox that appeared to be stuck, just above the vents in the corner between Colin Bell level 3 and South stand for about 20 mins of 2nd half.
I think we both know who the fox was running from, poor bastard has been safe the last few games and now he's got to watch his back again all because of you.

I didn't realise that they had a fear of open toe sandals and knee length socks.

monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:
monkey-trousers said:

I didn't realise that they had a fear of open toe sandals and knee length socks.
Parred yourself, did you really wear them? I was on about she-who-must-not-be-named, one game back and all the foxes in the area are shitting it.

Blue Smarties said:
monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:

Parred yourself, did you really wear them? I was on about she-who-must-not-be-named, one game back and all the foxes in the area are shitting it.

Her ban was extended for an extra game. She'll never learn. :(

Saving the socks for Munich.

Re: hart costs City again

whp.blue said:
I think the time has come to drop Hart

this is the third time hart has pushed the ball back into play costing us goals!

he needs to correct this flaw in his game we cannot keep giving away soft goals and today it has cost us the club captain for three games and that will unsettle the defence

Hart is not half as good as he thinks he is and is a big time charlie
another weaver in the making if we are not careful

I know people on here will not like this post but it needs to be said imho

I couldn't agree more. I've been banging on about this since Bayern. Hart didn't parry, he spills. Another howler from Hart, following his spills against Bayern and Villareal. When will he learn to parry (i.e. turn the ball around the post for a corner) instead of spilling (i.e. presenting opposing forwards with a sitter)? It's schoolboy stuff...or don't they teach that in goalkeeping school anymore? Come back Shay Given, we need you now.

monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:
monkey-trousers said:

Her ban was extended for an extra game. She'll never learn. :(

Saving the socks for Munich.
Can you extend it till she's 50? That way everyone can get a few games in with a bit of peace!

I'll be at Munich, apparently it's in my contract I can't book days off in December however I need to get photographic evidence of these socks and sandals.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluetintedspecs.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluetintedspecs.blogspot.com/</a>

From my blog:

That was probably the most frustrating game we've had all season. Wolves did very well to break up our fluidity early on and that pretty much set the tone for the rest of the game - it was fragmented, fussy and we looked like we were struggling to get a grip on the game for the first time this season.

I thought it was right that an error from Wayne Hennessey created the first goal because despite his fantastic first half performance he did a lot of time wasting. Even my dad sat next to me (who's a United fan) was getting frustrated with the amount of seconds it took the Wolves 'keeper to punt the ball.

It was really good to see Dzeko celebrate so much after being gifted a goal. I guess his frustration was built up in the first half when his chip was turned wide of the post brilliantly by Wayne Hennessey. It was a calm finish frmo Dzeko, who could have so easily scuffed his chance. That's 12 for the season already for Edin!

I thought Attwell was terrible. Honestly terrible. Not corrupt, just plain terrible. He shouldn't be allowed to referee Premier League games because he is terribly out of his depth. Inconsistency is the word to describe his "performance" in that game. I was actually shocked that Mario's tackle before our third goal wasn't given as a foul because players were booked for less than that.

I thought Johnson took his goal brilliantly. When he shaped up to have a crack I thought "no!" but when the ball rustled the back of the net I went berserk. That goal put us 5 points clear at the top of the Premier League. We're going to be top of the table in November! We'd have normally faded into mid-table obscurity by now.

Roll on Villareal.

Wolves had a game plan, and it will be the same game plan that many teams will have when they play us, it's quite simple just park the bus, we did well to break through, onwards and upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.